Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:10 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:26 pm 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 730
Profession: Barbarian
"Perhaps it also flies. You must be careful in case it carries you on the winds!"

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:49 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:05 am
Posts: 262
Profession: Sorcerer
howareyou wrote:
Ak'kulula takes only a very brief time to marvel at the strange and obviously magical staff. He does a good thorough search of the chamber for any secret doors, catches, openings, panels, engravings, etc...

If he finds nothing worthy of investigation...

His eyes round with wonder, Ak'kulula gazes at the fine ebony staff, marveling at the secrets it must surely contain. "Such a marvelous item of obvious magical power should have some purpose if it is placed in these rooms. Let's bring it along with us. And let's move on to explore the other areas..."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:47 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 827
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Finding nothing in his search Ak'kulula leaves the chamber and follows the short passage back to the junction....outside their options are to leave the tomb, attempt the Hall of Owa again or try the double doors....

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:47 am 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 730
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu heads over and throws open the double doors....

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:08 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:05 am
Posts: 262
Profession: Sorcerer
Following closely beside Kubluu, Ak'kulula peers in from under his arm as the double doors are thrown open..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:39 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 827
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu heads over and throws open the double doors....


The five walk along a roughly hewn passageway. Soon they see the passageway open out into a vast cavern, so large that the walls and ceiling cannot be seen ahead of you. Peering down the sheer cliff face you have stopped at you see a glimmer of golden light filtering up from below.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:37 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:05 am
Posts: 262
Profession: Sorcerer
Ak'kulula marvels at the sheer size of the cavern! It seems totally improbable that such a huge space could be contained within a tomb. They must have exited the tomb at some point into some place else. Or that the tomb is connected to this place. He creeps closer to the cliff edge and peers down to see if he can find the source of the golden light. He looks around to see if there is a way down the cliff. And finally he looks at the cliff wall to see how easy it is to climb down by rope...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:27 am 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 730
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu stares at the vast cavern. He remains silent as he looks and listens for anything.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:14 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 827
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
howareyou wrote:
Ak'kulula marvels at the sheer size of the cavern! It seems totally improbable that such a huge space could be contained within a tomb. They must have exited the tomb at some point into some place else. Or that the tomb is connected to this place. He creeps closer to the cliff edge and peers down to see if he can find the source of the golden light. He looks around to see if there is a way down the cliff. And finally he looks at the cliff wall to see how easy it is to climb down by rope...


Ak'kulula looks over the edge of the plummet and peers down into the darkness, he notes the light coming up is diffused by a layer of mist some 50m down...as to how far below that mist the bottom is? He sees no existing way down but it seems it would be easy enough the secure a rope and climb down.

Kharille wrote:
Kuublu stares at the vast cavern. He remains silent as he looks and listens for anything.


Kuublus quiet contemplation is interupted by the sound of a far off splash somewhere in the distance...like a fish jumping...

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:29 am 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 730
Profession: Barbarian
We do have a rope right? Didn't mark it on the sheet but I think we spent time preparing for this.. Kuublu will descend unless someone else claims to be better at it. Shouldn't be hard with rope.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group