Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:12 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:19 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:05 am
Posts: 272
Profession: Sorcerer
Ak'kulula nods, his small head bobbing at the cleverness of the Great Beast. "Your answer is correct O Lord." He senses the Beast's attitude towards himself and decides to keep his mouth shut now. He looks to the Prince, waiting for him to conclude the encounter, so that the Party can climb back up the cliffs and continue their exploration of the tomb.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:14 pm 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 748
Profession: Barbarian
"We have learned much from our journey. Many generations have passed where men have lived their lives never knowing that the old truths were spoken in sincerity and passed to future generations. Shared in the hope that men will remember their gratitude. We have much to share when we return to the lands of men and many obligations. We must also explore this place further so that future generations may recall with greater clarity the past."

"We will remember. And we must be on our way."

Kuublu kneels and lowers his head as is customary among his people. Once he received acknowledgement he will glance at the others to go.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:16 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:05 am
Posts: 272
Profession: Sorcerer
Taking his cue from the Prince, Ak'kulula bows to the great beast, then turns and proceeds back to the vines where he begins climbing up the cliff from where the party came down earlier. As he reaches the top, he looks at Chiemeka and gives a brief account of their encounter below.

"And now we know the secret of the Windy Passage...how to get through it. Let's go back there and try again."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:26 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 844
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Ak'kulula and Kuublu ascended the rope while Pulgil remained behind for a few minutes to sooth and steady Etwa who had tears pouring down his ancient face.

The great behemoth moved forward, its great bulk threatening to crush the entire beach but at the end there was only the slightest of touches of its scaled skin against the old priest.

Below them Ak'kulula and Kuublu heard delighted laughter and as they passed through the mist they heard a great splash, and again far out across the lake.

Some minutes after Pulgil and Etwa made the climb and arrived at the top of the cliff, Ak'kulula, Kuublu and Chiemeka were amazed at the transformation that had come over the old man. He leapt off the rope and onto the cliff top and even the lines on his face were more furrows than the deep chasms they had been and his eyes shone brightly.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:35 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 844
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Gathering themselves and with a final wistful look from Etwa down into the mists, the companions made their way back towards the Hall of Owa.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:17 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:05 am
Posts: 272
Profession: Sorcerer
Damian May wrote:
Ak'kulula and Kuublu ascended the rope while Pulgil remained behind for a few minutes to sooth and steady Etwa who had tears pouring down his ancient face.

The great behemoth moved forward, its great bulk threatening to crush the entire beach but at the end there was only the slightest of touches of its scaled skin against the old priest.

Below them Ak'kulula and Kuublu heard delighted laughter and as they passed through the mist they heard a great splash, and again far out across the lake.

Some minutes after Pulgil and Etwa made the climb and arrived at the top of the cliff, Ak'kulula, Kuublu and Chiemeka were amazed at the transformation that had come over the old man. He leapt off the rope and onto the cliff top and even the lines on his face were more furrows than the deep chasms they had been and his eyes shone brightly.

"Miujiza ya moja kubwa!"# Ak'kulula breathes in awe. Open-mouthed, he watches the old sage walk, leap and move like a young man. Shaking his young head in wonder, he follows the Prince as the party makes its way back to the hallway of the winds.

Stepping through the small stone doorway, the party enters the long hallway once again. Ak'kulula turns to Chiemeka, eyes shining in excitement at magic about to be displayed. "Revered Sir. The enchanted bag, it can be used to contain the winds, so that we may pass this hall and reach the end." He turns back to look at the passageway, eagerly waiting to see the power of the bag in action...

# "Miracles of the Great One!"


Last edited by howareyou on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:25 am 
Offline
4th Rank
4th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 128
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka takes out the bag and holds it, mouth open, towards the statue of Owa, then tentatively takes a few steps forward, waiting for the wind to spring up.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:32 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 844
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
drb1004 wrote:
Chiemeka takes out the bag and holds it, mouth open, towards the statue of Owa, then tentatively takes a few steps forward, waiting for the wind to spring up.


As Chiemeka walks forward the wind springs up in the hall and is almost immediately drawn into the bag allowing him to advance towards the statue and the bowl it holds.

The door at the end of the hallway swings open and the companions can see through it to beyond; There is a 3m wide corridor running east and west.

To the east, the corridor opens out into a room after only a few metres. To the west, you can just make out that the
corridor turns to head north after some 15m.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:51 am 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 748
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu thanks his ancestors for helping them overcome this obstacle. He is inclined to go East.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:35 pm 
Offline
4th Rank
4th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 128
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka ties the top of the bag as tightly as possible, wondering what he's supposed to do with a bag full of wind.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group