Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:05 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 570 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:18 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1596
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu will try to push open the entrance...

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:21 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1615
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu will try to push open the entrance...


As Kuublu moved towards the door both statues moved from their frozen positions and great stony fists swung towards Kuublus head...

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:33 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1596
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu will retreat to another side so that he doesn't get flanked during first round. Assuming he's not smeared all over the place, he's inclined to retreat further out and fight on round 3. If everyone else gets stuck in, he'll fight on round 2.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:41 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 355
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka backs away, partly so that he can attack from a distance, but also just in case it's only the statues' arms that move, and they can't leave their plinths...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:46 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:28 pm
Posts: 135
Profession: Knave
Jaafan held back, allowing the others to go first. He was a warrior, not an explorer, and after the counsel of the white ape he was less enthralled with the expedition then previously expressed.

Then the stone statues came to life and he was back in his comfort zone, rushing forward to put himself between Chiemeka and the statues.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:42 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1615
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Both of the statues ignored Chiemeka and the others concentrating only on Kuublu, huge stone fists swinging as they leapt down from there plinths with enormous stony thuds. Fists swing out towards Kuublu....Kuublu had moved too far to one side for both to attack him immediately but they were coming around..

The stony fist smashed past Kuublus shield and thudded into his side, Kuublu had the wind knocked out of him and he was thrown back a few feet.... ( -5 hp)

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:47 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 305
Profession: Warlock
Uruka casts enhancement and attacks to protect the prince.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:10 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1596
Profession: Barbarian
When Kuublu is able to he'll attack, unless circumstances change....

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:29 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:28 pm
Posts: 135
Profession: Knave
Jaafan notes that the statues have only moved to attack Kuublu, and only did so when he moved toward the door. He thought that perhaps they would attack anyone that got near enough, and adding a second target to their attention might pull some of the pressure off of his traveling companion. He rushed forward to try and place a hand on the door.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:43 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 355
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka will Weaken the two statues:

Weaken gorilla statue #1: 2d10 11

Weaken gorilla statue #2: 2d10 7


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 570 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group