Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:42 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 879 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:42 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 361
Profession: Knight
Chastu watches, weapon readied.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:42 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1863
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Joshua wrote:
"Wait my Prince these are the statues that attacked you before let us see if we can get around this trap"
Jafari moves to the side of the staircase throwing his grapple at 1 of the statues then attempts to pull the statue to the ground
Att 18 d20 7
Str 16 d20 9


With assistance from Kuublu, Chastu and Chiemeka, Jafari manages to pull the enourmos carved figure off of its base to crash onto its side onto the undergrowth and leaf litter.

Firestar76 wrote:
"Yeah," Ikanso replies before taking his relic to smash the eyes of the statue.


Ikanso brings down his weapon which smashes into the stony brow chipping off a large shard, immediately the other statue springs to life, and the one on the ground starts thrashing about to right itself...

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:54 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1715
Profession: Barbarian
Feels weird jabbing a rock with my schpear, but here goes....

Kuublu, standing near Ikanso attacks the fallen statue whilst its down....

*Stab!*
*Stab!*
*Stab!*

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Last edited by Kharille on Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:34 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 361
Profession: Knight
Chastu joins in the hackfest, attacking the fallen statue.


(OOC, but probably not hitting)
# 12
Details:[d20 (12)]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:22 am 
Offline
4th Rank
4th Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:12 am
Posts: 123
Profession: Knight
Jafari grabs his spear and stabs at the statue
D20 7
2d4+1 7
5 points of damage if he hits


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:00 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 389
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
While the others are all stabbing at the statue on the ground, Chiemeka will try to distract the other statue and keep it away from them. If it gets too close he will Shadowbolt it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:49 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 426
Profession: Warlock
Ikanso continues to strike with his morning star.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:34 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1863
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
The group seems to manage a reasonable amount of damage to the statue before it manages to right itself, but right itself it does....though it is unable to attack as it does so.

Chiemeka leads the other statue on a merry chase though its fist comes awfully close to crushing him into the ground he manages to keep away from it, though it takes all his concentration to do so.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:54 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1715
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu glares angrily at the guardian statue as he shoves his implement into its stony flanks...

"Do not impede our entrance! The spirits of old must be put to rest!"

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 879 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group