Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:34 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 968 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:19 am 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 477
Profession: Warlock
Ikanso follows along, readying his weapon and shield.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:24 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1921
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
( The gathered silver objects have a raw value of 100 silver in weight. They may be worth more to a collector.)

The group headed north out of the room into a wide corridor with another mahogany door at its end, about halfway along a corridor branches off to the right and advancing to it you can see the stairs you first descended down some 20m away at the crossroads.

Map-

https://photos.app.goo.gl/znQSQ4DEDh7CySkh8

(You just left 11 and are advancing towards 12.)

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:10 am 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 477
Profession: Warlock
Ikanso suggests opening the door before them


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:43 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1748
Profession: Barbarian
Door to 12? Ok, here we go...

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:12 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1921
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kuublu strode forward and opened the door before them.

You enter a wide pillared chamber carved to resemble jungle foliage.

Nine Skeletons stand before you, with rusted iron hooked blades in their bony hands and wide deathly grins on their
fleshless faces. Badly tarnished silver headbands either cling to their skulls or have fallen to sit about their necks.

As one they raise the blades and point them towards the door you just entered by.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:19 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 395
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka instinctively backs away towards the door, hoping (not optimistically...) that the others will do the same.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:53 pm 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 510
Profession: Knight
Chastu feels that Chiemeka makes a very valid point with his actions, and follows suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:08 am 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 477
Profession: Warlock
Ikanso gets ready to charge. Hoever, he will wait for the prince signal before attacking. He is eager to smash the evil skeletons.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 968 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group