Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:15 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:39 am 
Offline
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:58 pm
Posts: 88
Location: Liverpool, UK
Profession: Thane
"I have a cunning plan. There are many guards in the long hall who may be hostile to us, we should wait a few hours until they are drunk and have fallen asleep. We should then be able to safely but cautiously approach the long hall to speak to Malim Oche. Or Kuublu, you may prefer to find Headwoman Ngela and see to her safety."

"Thinking about it, it's quite a straightforward plan and not so cunning"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:54 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1064
Profession: Barbarian
"An excellent plan. We can rest. I am curious as to whether Mthunzi could observe them further. We may have clues about what they wish to accomplish. Perhaps we can search for the wine sellers, they may be able to indulge them further."

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:39 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:25 pm
Posts: 436
Profession: Sorcerer
"Could you trace a map in the dirt for me Mthunzi? I'd like to understand the layout of the camp and where you saw everybody"

OOC: DM, can we have a tactical map?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:47 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1064
Profession: Barbarian
"I have anxieties about the safety of my second cousin, Kgosigadi Ngela. After she was cast onto the streets, where did she go?"

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:04 pm 
Offline
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:58 pm
Posts: 88
Location: Liverpool, UK
Profession: Thane
"Maybe she is in the storehouse? We should look there first"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:42 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1064
Profession: Barbarian
"Then let us go."

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:46 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1083
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
OOC:

Image

X is you mob
Largest structure is longhouse
Medium structure is storehouse
small structures are huts/dwellings

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:15 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:25 pm
Posts: 436
Profession: Sorcerer
"So, Prince Oublu, will we be sneaking in or striding boldly in announcing our identity and purpose?"

To Mthunzi: "Do you know how to fight, footpad?"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:43 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1064
Profession: Barbarian
"I just gave away my symbol of authority. I suppose it was my purpose was only to report that everything is in hand, nothing can be accomplished even if a messenger gets through. However I must find out whether my second cousin is safe. I will ask Malim as to her whereabouts."

Kuublu will head to the long house. Clutching his shield but with his javelin sheathed/stowed away.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:51 am 
Offline
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:58 pm
Posts: 88
Location: Liverpool, UK
Profession: Thane
"Do I know how to fight? Does a bird know how to fly? Does a lion know how to hunt?"

"I can fight with my sword or without as the situation demands, but given the chance I would avoid a fight and use other means of achieving the outcome I desire."

Mthunzi will take Kuublu's lead and follow him to the long house, his sword still sheathed on his back.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group