Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:46 pm 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Profession: Hunter
drb1004 wrote:
Chiemeka gathers the child in his arms and sets off back to the travellers on the road.

"We must get him back to his mother immediately"

Dreadnought wrote:
drb1004 wrote:
Chiemeka gathers the child in his arms and sets off back to the travellers on the road.

"We must get him back to his mother immediately"

"Agreed."

Pulgil gathers her things and moves to take point. An attack doesn't seem likely, but perhaps these cats work together.

The two of them make their way back to the road and present the child to his mother who seems amazed to see him alive and apparently unharmed, the people with her clasp their hands and thank them profusely offering them woven wool blankets and clothing from the baskets they are carrying.

They also press upon the two a large quantity of dried meat, lituma and fufu.

" Thankyou! May the gods bless you both. Take the next path off the trade road leading south and it will bring you to Iintombi Intlambo, my brothers wifes uncle is the market overseer there. There will be little trade this time of year but he will give you free board and food for as long as you need it. Tell him Jupcye sent you and our family owes you gratitude."

co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:44 am 
7th Rank
7th Rank

Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka smiles at the woman. "It is my honour and pleasure to return your child to you. I must admit that a night spent in a welcoming home rather than by the road will be very pleasant, and I will seek out your brother's wife's uncle when I reach Iintombi Intlambo.

He turns to Pulgil. "Will you accompany me to the town? You are clearly an experienced warrior and I would enjoy hearing tales of your other battles on the way."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:29 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Profession: Knight
drb1004 wrote:
Chiemeka smiles at the woman. "It is my honour and pleasure to return your child to you. I must admit that a night spent in a welcoming home rather than by the road will be very pleasant, and I will seek out your brother's wife's uncle when I reach Iintombi Intlambo.

He turns to Pulgil. "Will you accompany me to the town? You are clearly an experienced warrior and I would enjoy hearing tales of your other battles on the way."

Pulgil smiles at the woman as well. "I am glad to have been of assistance and I thank you for your hospitality."

Then to Chiemeka. "I am happy to travel with you, your skills are also clearly useful, and the company is welcome."

Shaun Hately
co-author A Weak Pleasure
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:59 am 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Profession: Hunter
*Time Skip*

After several days of uneventful travel the duo reached the end of the north south trade road and met with a wide road leading east-west.

Turning eastward, they walked toward Iintombi Intlambo. They reached a huge ancient boab tree on the rise above the town and peering down they saw a small group of men standing just outside the gates of the darkened town.

OOC: Head Across to "At the gates of Iintombi Intlambo."

co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8