Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:00 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:37 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1372
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
drb1004 wrote:
Knowing that the cat is likely to be able to dodge any jet of flame that he could produce, and unwilling to waste his magical energies when he might be called upon to provide healing, Chiemeka stays close to the heavily armoured Pulgil and jabs his staff at the cat, more trying to fend it off than in any hope of actually injuring it...

Attack roll (d20): 3
ABR (d6): 4



Dreadnought wrote:
Pulgil will try and stab the creature again. No subtlety. Just skewer.

Attack Roll: 1d20 16

Unlikely to hit, but ABR anyway as a matter of form: 2d4 5


Pulgils strike goes wide, but succeeds in diverting the cats claws away and the distraction allows Chiemeka to land a solid strike with his staff.

The great cat yowls and snarls at the two of them....

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:36 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 257
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Emboldened by his success, Chiemeka jabs again at the cat with his staff.

Swing and a miss: 18


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:35 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:46 am
Posts: 553
Location: Victoria, Australia
Profession: Knight
drb1004 wrote:
Emboldened by his success, Chiemeka jabs again at the cat with his staff.

Swing and a miss: 18


And Pulgil thrusts again!

Attack roll: 1d20 3

ABR: 2d4 5

_________________
Life and Death Are Only a Dice Roll Away!

Shaun Hately
co-author A Weak Pleasure
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:02 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1372
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Dreadnought wrote:
drb1004 wrote:
Emboldened by his success, Chiemeka jabs again at the cat with his staff.

Swing and a miss: 18


And Pulgil thrusts again!

Attack roll: 1d20 3

ABR: 2d4 5



Pulgils spear darts out again and the beast lay still breathing shallowly on its side, its eyes rolling....

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:02 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 257
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka turns away from the dying animal, hoping that Pulgil will do what must be done to put it out of its misery.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:03 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:46 am
Posts: 553
Location: Victoria, Australia
Profession: Knight
drb1004 wrote:
Chiemeka turns away from the dying animal, hoping that Pulgil will do what must be done to put it out of its misery.


Cautiously Pulgil will do so. Alert to the chance that it is shamming.

_________________
Life and Death Are Only a Dice Roll Away!

Shaun Hately
co-author A Weak Pleasure
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:09 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1372
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Dreadnought wrote:
drb1004 wrote:
Chiemeka turns away from the dying animal, hoping that Pulgil will do what must be done to put it out of its misery.


Cautiously Pulgil will do so. Alert to the chance that it is shamming.


Pulgil drives the spear down and the animal lies still....

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:36 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:46 am
Posts: 553
Location: Victoria, Australia
Profession: Knight
Pulgil looks around this area under the canopy, trying to assess if this is a place the cat used regularly, or simply a convenient place it ran to today.

_________________
Life and Death Are Only a Dice Roll Away!

Shaun Hately
co-author A Weak Pleasure
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:19 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1372
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Dreadnought wrote:
Pulgil looks around this area under the canopy, trying to assess if this is a place the cat used regularly, or simply a convenient place it ran to today.


Pulgils keen senses detect the pungent scent of cat musk all about the den and a number of well scraped bones and skulls, there is no sign of a child however....Pulgils eyes are drawn the the animals side and notes a dark puncture wound, at least a week or two old and deeply infected....

She looked about the den and found two human skulls polished by a rough tongue to a shining ivory, nearby them she found a gold earring, some amber beads and a stone dagger.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:35 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 257
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka turns to Pulgil: "No obvious sign of a child, but are there any tracks or evidence to show that the cat may have used other lairs?"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group