Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:23 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:59 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1104
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
The three men stood in the lee of the gates and readied themselves to venture within when Ammu suddenly pointed to the crest of the hill where they had met the old man.

There were two figures silhouetted against the star-filled evening....one of the figures was pointing towards them.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:57 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1088
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu wonders whether these are possible family guests. Best intercept them and see who they are… lets head….

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:26 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:25 pm
Posts: 436
Profession: Sorcerer
OOC: What, if anything, can we tell of these two figures at this distance?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:53 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1104
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
WodenKrait wrote:
OOC: What, if anything, can we tell of these two figures at this distance?


OOC: Little. Possibly a male and female...one wears a covering of some sort...

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:56 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 192
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka walks down the hill toward the gates and hails the three men.

"Good evening, friends. Is this the town of Iintombi Intlambo? We have walked for many miles and would like to eat, drink, and rest!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:55 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1088
Profession: Barbarian
"I would like to extend a welcome, but though there are those who rest and indulge, there are those close to me whose whereabouts are unknown. The rightful headwoman, my second cousin Kgosigadi Ngela was forced out despite being pregnant with Child. Her husbands cousin Malim has taken over."

"I am Kuublu Oublu. Prince of the great house of Oublu, ....(long introduction here)"

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:03 pm 
Offline
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:58 pm
Posts: 88
Location: Liverpool, UK
Profession: Thane
While Kuublu is introducing himself Mthunzi whispers to Ammu "Is it coincidence that these travellers arrive at the same time as ourselves? We must be wary until we know their intentions."

He then offers his best smile to the two strangers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:59 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:25 pm
Posts: 436
Profession: Sorcerer
"Agreed sir. This pair look like they have been in a fight before. Better to keep them in front of us and not behind, especially as our dear little prince has not had time to realise how terrible the world is."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:58 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 192
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka returns Mthunzi's beaming smile and then bows to the Prince.

"I am pleased to meet you, your Highness. It sounds as though you know the officials of this town - we were hoping to spend the night with the market overseer here. But perhaps we can assist with the search for your kinswoman first?"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:31 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1088
Profession: Barbarian
"You are welcome, but I fear that it is a great responsibility. Malim may have a lot of guards, he would not have made a move without being prepared."

"I may be in luck, they have been celebrating...."

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group