Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:33 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1048 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 ... 105  Next
 Post subject: Re: OOC Thread.
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 8:36 am 
7th Rank
7th Rank

Profession: Elementalist
Kharille wrote:
Now that hiabour is banned in the office I can only check it on my phone or sometime after 8pm hk time. Maybe I should switch to a backseat role? Take some armoured meatshield?

That would be a shame, but I guess Kuublu could be sent off on some official business in the capital for a while. That at least gives the option of bringing him back later.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 10:00 am 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Profession: Hunter
I dont think theres any need for that, we're averaging just under 1 post a day from most of us anyway....you can just make it in the evening instead. :)

co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:31 am 
10th Rank
10th Rank

Profession: Barbarian
Well, as long as you guys don't mind. I was thinking of Assassin scout, but then I'd have to go in front all the time. Only backseat role I can think of is a meatshield.

So if we can somehow visualize where slave trade central is, maybe we can plan our attack. Would like to know what we know about our own lands. Way I see it, we'll lose a lot of troops just fighting the wildlife, and those volucreth have sappers! Unless we have our own we'll be crushed under their structures... Right now we need to increase patrols and disrupt further attacks, and to figure out what resources we have should we decide to move troops into the wilderness.

And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 10:43 pm 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Well, as long as you guys don't mind. I was thinking of Assassin scout, but then I'd have to go in front all the time. Only backseat role I can think of is a meatshield.

So if we can somehow visualize where slave trade central is, maybe we can plan our attack. Would like to know what we know about our own lands. Way I see it, we'll lose a lot of troops just fighting the wildlife, and those volucreth have sappers! Unless we have our own we'll be crushed under their structures... Right now we need to increase patrols and disrupt further attacks, and to figure out what resources we have should we decide to move troops into the wilderness.

Things Kuublu should know about the Empire:

http://dragonwarriors.wikifoundry.com/page/Wagadou

co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 10:51 pm 
5th Rank
5th Rank

Profession: Knave
Yeha, I figure we're not speedy enough for not being able to post at work to be to much of a deal breaker. :D

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 2:27 am 
10th Rank
10th Rank

Hm, no vibranium? How disappointing.... Everyone around me are marvel nuts....

Based on what I've read, we'd need a massive army if we want to eradicate the volucreth problem. Way I see it, best that can be hoped for is to release other prisoners and interrogate any surviving kfc freaks as to their intent, and also where other prisons are located. Does any pc or npc have any opinion on this?

I had hoped we'd meet in a town hall, but everythings probably burnt down... maybe we can gather in the village centre.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 4:50 am 
5th Rank
5th Rank

I mean yall followed the tracks from this burnt out village to that hold they had. That's likely not their capital or anything, but it'd certainly put a dent in their s;ave production line to take it out. Plus who knows how many prisoners are kept their at any given time. (and if we could take it without burning it down it might let us lie in wait for their capture teams and take them out as they come in from the field for R&R.)

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 7:01 am 
10th Rank
10th Rank

so far no solution, shall we just wander over, find the prison and camp outside like last time? so far our strike force consists of the same group of players. Does anyone seriously think we can do something else apart from follow slave shipments?

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 2:32 pm 
5th Rank
5th Rank

I mean we’ve got troops now as well. We could find the fort, wait for the gate to open, and rush it. Or climb the walls. We could take pitch/oil as an accelerant and hope it catches their log walls on fire.

Alternatively we could go recruiting, try and join some of the nearby tribes that maybe aren’t subjects of your empire yet but are still threatened by the volucreth? (I’m not completely clear on what your kingdom actually controls.) we could go to your kingdom’s capital and raise some more troops, emergency conscription or something.

We could also ignore them until we were higher level, but then we’d need something else to do in the mean time.

Oh, also Gm, a couple questions;
1) what do I remember of the layout inside the Volucreth fort? Do I remember how many Volucreth there were?

2) is my tribe within the lands of Kuublu’s kingdom, or are we outside its borders?

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 3:38 pm 
10th Rank
10th Rank

Yeah, pity, Kuublu really wanted to be a Sapper, that would've ended our difficulties laying siege to this prison. If we camp outside we get preyed on by all sorts of hungry giant beasts and all. At least with a sapper we could build fortifications and antagonize the kfc gone wrong types to attack our fortified position.

Not sure, we're a bit stretched thin with the troops. Need to secure what we have first before we get fancy ideas of reconaissance in force with this army...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1048 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 ... 105  Next