Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 31  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 11:42 pm 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Profession: Hunter
Ammu pauses and decides the young boy is delirious from his wounds.

The child is safe back with its mother, but as he sees the tiny motes of light drift away he wonders if it was the childs spirit that was saved....if each mote was a child...

co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 1:01 am 
10th Rank
10th Rank

Profession: Barbarian
Damian May wrote:
Kgosi Olmar is just stirring to wakefulness when Kuublu finds him.

"It is I! Kuublu Oublu! I was travelling to pay my respects to my second cousin. It has been a great day, we have overcome darkness, a deep unspeakable demon from the past. I believe you wanted the same. Now we have the nuisance of dealing with Malim Oche. I suspect we will need gold to buy the loyalties of men."

And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 11:44 am 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Kharille wrote:
Damian May wrote:
Kgosi Olmar is just stirring to wakefulness when Kuublu finds him.

"It is I! Kuublu Oublu! I was travelling to pay my respects to my second cousin. It has been a great day, we have overcome darkness, a deep unspeakable demon from the past. I believe you wanted the same. Now we have the nuisance of dealing with Malim Oche. I suspect we will need gold to buy the loyalties of men."

" My cousin? It is good to meet you!"

" It is good that you were able to do what I could not....but what is this about Malim?"

co-author Cold Fury

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 1:57 pm 
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Profession: Thane
Mthunzi will check on the men, doing what he can to aid them.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 3:43 pm 
10th Rank
10th Rank

"I wasn't sure if anything could be done about it! This spirit does not bleed, not like others in the Jungle. Even the fiercest animals can be convinced to leave by the bite of my spear! It was a fortunate turn of events that I met my companions here, and without them I could not know what do do."

"Malim has taken over the village. Kgosigadi Ngela has moved to a residence outside and I expect that Malim will not trouble her for now. Do we have many warriors here? Malim feeds hungry dogs, but their hearts can easily be swayed, unlike that which does not bleed."

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 3:49 pm 
7th Rank
7th Rank

Profession: Sorcerer
Ak'kulula nods weakly in grateful thanks at Chiemeka. The older man's quick and expert treatment has revived the young lad. He gestures weakly to be helped to his feet, whispering softly, "I would look upon the dwelling place of the Mother of Moons..."

He closes his eyes and grimaces as a wave of white hot pain washes over his torn body.

"I would understand the nature of this evil. And how it came to infect the Princess and twist her into its servant and champion..."

His voice becomes softer, until it is barely even audible. "For...the Mother of Moons has gone. But not the evil that deceived and turned her... It yet dwells in that tall stone altar in the previous chamber..."

"We must destroy it..."

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:03 pm 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Hellbrandt wrote:
Mthunzi will check on the men, doing what he can to aid them.

The men are all somewhat dazed and confused when they come to, a number appear to be locals but there are a few whose faces betray both joy at being free and fear of Kgosi Olmar and his well armed cousin and friends.

co-author Cold Fury

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:06 pm 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Kharille wrote:
"I wasn't sure if anything could be done about it! This spirit does not bleed, not like others in the Jungle. Even the fiercest animals can be convinced to leave by the bite of my spear! It was a fortunate turn of events that I met my companions here, and without them I could not know what do do."

"Malim has taken over the village. Kgosigadi Ngela has moved to a residence outside and I expect that Malim will not trouble her for now. Do we have many warriors here? Malim feeds hungry dogs, but their hearts can easily be swayed, unlike that which does not bleed."

" Ngela is safe. And you have saved my child. Truly a blessing it is that you have come cousin."

" There is yet little strength in my limbs, as if I have walked a great distance without rest for many days. But we must hasten back, Malim is a fool but I never thought he was this treacherous..."

co-author Cold Fury

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:18 am 
7th Rank
7th Rank

Profession: Sorcerer
Ak'kulula carefully studies the cavern with the pool, as well as the preceding cavern with the altar and the vine covered walls.

Any auras detected? What about the stone altar?
Are there still people in the vines?

Ak'kulula stands a safe distance away from the altar, then heaves a rock hard at it and watches for any reaction.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:25 am 
10th Rank
10th Rank

Damian May wrote:
Kharille wrote:

" There is yet little strength in my limbs, as if I have walked a great distance without rest for many days. But we must hasten back, Malim is a fool but I never thought he was this treacherous..."

Kuublu steadies him. There doesn't seem to be any need to rush out but not having food is an issue. He looks at his arm, and starts to wonder where the ape is and whether he survived...... "We were also fortunate to find one of the servants of the Mother of Moons who has helped immensely."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 31  Next