Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:18 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 54  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:58 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1165
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu sniffs.

"I'd be concerned that I might not be able to climb back out. What could be down there?"

Toss a rock, see how deep it is, sniff for smells... Kuublu is not inclined but he is curious.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:32 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1194
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu sniffs.

"I'd be concerned that I might not be able to climb back out. What could be down there?"

Toss a rock, see how deep it is, sniff for smells... Kuublu is not inclined but he is curious.


Finding no loose rocks but a lot of skeletal remains from their battle Kuublu tosses a skull down, it takes only a few moments to hit bottom with a wet squelching sound.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:21 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1165
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu is reluctant, but he asks them to lower a rope. Clutching a knife in his teeth, he descends. As long as it doesn't smell too bad, he'll fumble about in the darkness below.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:53 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 211
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Before Kuublu is lowered into the well, Chiemeka places his hand on him, restoring his health (+2HP).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:08 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:05 am
Posts: 365
Profession: Sorcerer
While the Prince makes his way down, Ak'kulula sends out his senses into the pit, probing, sensing, perceiving...

After the Prince gets down successfully, the Mystic follows down the rope...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:36 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1194
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kuublu and Ak'kulula ( sensing nothing untoward ) climb down into the well and touch down in a rather rank mud pit some inches deep, they are only down there a few moments when Kuublus foot hits something beneath the surface, they both tense but nothing seems to happen. It is pitch dark down here and no light penetrates from above but it appears perfectly safe. Kuublu reaches down and picks up the object, feeling in the dark it seems to be a blade of some sort...but little else can be told without light.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:38 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 211
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
If conventional light sources will not light the well, Chiemeka will volunteer to cast Moonglow and be lowered into the well on a rope.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:49 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1165
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu tells Ak' what he has found. Trying not to cut himself, he fumbles about a little more. If nothing else is found he'll head back up.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:59 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:05 am
Posts: 365
Profession: Sorcerer
Ak'kulula hears Chiemeka mutter an incantation but nothing happens that he can see....it is still dark.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:05 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 211
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
howareyou wrote:
Ak'kulula hears Chiemeka mutter an incantation but nothing happens that he can see....it is still dark.

So did the Moonglow spell not work at all, or just fail to illuninate the well? Presumably Kuublu and Ak climbed back up so that Chiemeka could be lowered into the well to test it?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 54  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group