Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:39 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:29 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Knowing that Ak'kulula had sensed both danger and strange shallow thoughts within the group hesitated before opening the doors.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:49 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 977
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu advances. With a sense of purpose, curiosity and a desire to see what lies beyond, he thrusts open the doors.









Or at least tries to.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:26 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu advances. With a sense of purpose, curiosity and a desire to see what lies beyond, he thrusts open the doors.


Going through the great doors you find yourselves on a balcony overlooking a vast circular hall full of shadows. You cannot see the far wall or the soaring roof above. In the centre of the chamber, within a pillar of green light that streams down out of the darkness, is a great carved throne of ebony inlaid with white stone. A strong looking woman dressed in white linen and zebra hide reclines in the throne, her head bowed as though in slumber, and in her palm an ebony and gold sceptre almost the twin of the one Kuublu holds.

Around her, nine assegai stand balanced upon their shafts in a perfect circle.

Off to your right, stone steps sweep down to the floor of the hall. At the foot of the steps, your torches pick out
the shining surface of a massive gold casket.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:39 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 977
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu is momentarily taken aback by what he sees. He whispers a prayer, barely audible to the others as he reluctantly enters.



"So, the stories passed from generation to generation, whispered from the tongues of elders to youths, generation to generation are finally seen. Such were the legends, and so were the truths."

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:51 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Etwa came forward on old legs still clutching the ivory to his chest, " It is her!"

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:25 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 977
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu respectfully, slowly descends whilst keeping the ancient monarch in full view, in case she should return to life, he will be ready to somehow bow on stairs.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:24 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 159
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka assists Etwa down the stairs after Kuublu, worried in case the old man should be overcome at meeting the ancient monarch 'in person'.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:00 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
As the group descend down the stairs in single file led by Kuublu, tatters of deepest shadow flit from the furthest recesses of the hall, clustering and coalescing on the steps in front of
you. Two darkly glittering eyes fix upon you as a manlike form takes shape. The sense of abiding malevolence descends like a pall. The figure drifts up towards you.

Its body and fluttering robes are murky and indistinct, but you see its gray hands and hate-filled visage with a terrible clarity. It reaches back and seems to draw a spectral assegai from the empty air.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:07 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 977
Profession: Barbarian
"We meant no disrespect! No wait!"


OOC:If Kuublu has higher reflexes, he'll wait to see what the figure does but he does try to greet the figure.

If it attacks, Kuublu will schtab it with his schpeer...

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:43 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
"We meant no disrespect! No wait!"


OOC:If Kuublu has higher reflexes, he'll wait to see what the figure does but he does try to greet the figure.

If it attacks, Kuublu will schtab it with his schpeer...



Kuublus words were met with a mocking laugh and the spectral spear darted at his chest, he leapt to the side staying on the stairs and returned a thrust of his own which met with no resistance.


OOC:

10:28, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Molowe, rolled 11 using 1d20. Attack Kuublu.
10:27, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Molowe, rolled 13 using 1d20. Fright Attack Kuublu.
10:26, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Molowe, rolled 4 using 1d6. Fright Attack.
10:30, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kubluu, rolled 9 using 1d20. Attack Molowe.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group