Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:38 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 54  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:12 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:05 am
Posts: 365
Profession: Sorcerer
Backing away slowly and quietly, the Mystic glances at his companions, points at the ebony double doors, then raises 2 fingers. He looks at Kubluu with raised eyebrow waiting for his command.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:26 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1274
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu indicates he would prefer to explore the other corridor first, and avoid this encounter for now.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:19 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 243
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Still mortified from almost taking Ak's head off in the fight against Maha, Chiemeka silently moves into place in the marching order, determined to prove his worth to the group.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:42 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:05 am
Posts: 365
Profession: Sorcerer
Ak'kulula nods at the Prince and his other companions. The Mystic slinks back down the corridor to the other end and similarly examines the set of double doors with his magical sight, then placing his ear to its surface to listen for any sounds from the other side of it...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:31 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1327
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
howareyou wrote:
Ak'kulula nods at the Prince and his other companions. The Mystic slinks back down the corridor to the other end and similarly examines the set of double doors with his magical sight, then placing his ear to its surface to listen for any sounds from the other side of it...


The doors seem to be mundane and not a sound can be heard on the other side.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:32 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:05 am
Posts: 365
Profession: Sorcerer
The lad turns round to glance at Kubluu and the other companions. He shakes his head, indicating that he hears nothing. Ak'kulula puts his hand on the double doors and is prepared to push them open. He watches the Prince waiting for his signal.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:41 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1274
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu nods. He clutches his javelin but not anticipating anything.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:16 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1327
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
On the other side of the doors lies a dusty room with a mouldering reek in the air. Suddenly a host of grinning skeletal forms carrying stone knobkerrie hurl themselves forward from the shadowy corners of the room.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:11 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:05 am
Posts: 365
Profession: Sorcerer
Heart almost jumping out of his chest, Ak'kulula nonetheless stands firm at the doorway. He steps over to one side, keeping the wall to his left side, while taking a combat stance against the skeletons. As the bony things draw near, he thrusts with his staff at the nearest...

Attack skeleton: 1d20 9 1d6 4 vs Attack 12


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:45 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 243
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
With confidence shattered and magic energy almost depleted for the day, Chiemeka will hang back with Edwa unless it is absolutely necessary that he step in and fight.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 54  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group