Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:25 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:24 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1121
Profession: Barbarian
"Then I am obliged to help, it is my public duty, I fear that although the harvests have been bountiful and the rain has fallen it may be not be the same every year. Even if the taxes are not recovered, I hope to rescue him before the spirits carry him off to the spirit world!"

Kuublu looks to Chiemeka and then Uruka.

"Join us! We may have need of your intellect in handling mischievous spirits. I see that you bear arms, and the people have need of you!"


Kuublu introduced himself fully again to Uruka if he hadn't already when they were training in the morning.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:26 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 199
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
At Buzwe's dismissive words about 'fireside tales' when talking about powerful magic, Chiemeka exchanges a look and a slight raise of the eyebrow with Kuublu, but keeps his peace - he senses that Buzwe is not the sort of man to take any notice of a lordless wandering magician.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:26 am 
Offline
4th Rank
4th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 105
Profession: Warlock
Kharille wrote:
"Then I am obliged to help, it is my public duty, I fear that although the harvests have been bountiful and the rain has fallen it may be not be the same every year. Even if the taxes are not recovered, I hope to rescue him before the spirits carry him off to the spirit world!"

Kuublu looks to Chiemeka and then Uruka.

"Join us! We may have need of your intellect in handling mischievous spirits. I see that you bear arms, and the people have need of you!"


Kuublu introduced himself fully again to Uruka if he hadn't already when they were training in the morning.


"Ah I hope I am more of a help than a hinderance to you my new friend. Come let us find the item so desired by the lord and more importantly, the taxes that the people may not grow hungry," Uruka enthuses.

He is ever ready to take on the world and to find power and magic.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 10:24 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1138
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Buzwe nods then turns away, " Right, well get a move on then."

He obviously considers the meeting concluded.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:39 am 
Offline
4th Rank
4th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 105
Profession: Warlock
"Bloody arrogant prick," Uruka mumbles to his companions. "So what do we do now my friends? Do we sort out our gear or proceed immediately to the place?"

He waits for his companions to respond.






OOC: Are there only 3 of us here? or 4?
OOC+: How do I get to 3rd rank? Haha I am now second rank and the avatar is DW Book 2!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:29 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1121
Profession: Barbarian
OOC: I think 3. You just need to keep posting to go up a rank.

Kuublu hands out 1 gold to each person and keeps 3 for himself for now....

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 7:38 am 
Offline
4th Rank
4th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 105
Profession: Warlock
Uruku pockets the gold ingot and expresses his thanks!
One more ingot towards wealth and power, he thinks to himself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 3:02 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1138
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
The trio, trailed by Oker made their way back down to the village and discussed their plans....Malim made a great show of readying himself to go and then being ' overcome by residual venoms', he sagged back against the wall and begged them to give him a few more days to recover fully.

Oker explained to them how far away the valley was and the route there as they packed.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:31 pm 
Offline
4th Rank
4th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 105
Profession: Warlock
Uruka packs his meager possessions and proceeds to buy some armour for himself. He tries to find some rhino skin armour.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 6:56 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1138
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Finalising their packing the trio took to the secondary road following Okers directions and Kuublus excellent sense of direction.

A day and a half ’s journey east brings you to Orha village. The road is a treacherous dusty track at this time of year, and as you pass the villages millet fields you begin to savour thoughts of a cool drink of water. Perhaps one of the good people of Orha will take you in. From Okers reports they are stout-hearted folk, proud of their freedom and the living they eke out in this tiny farming community. Oker said that they always help wayfarers out of the kindness of their hearts, and never accept payment.

You must have heard wrong. Three men strolling in from the fields glower at you coldly before disappearing into a wide low circular building of stone and timber.

You make your way inside. The air is smoky from the fire in the middle of the building. A cow ( a great deal of wealth in most villages ) has been slaughtered and is slowly roasting over the hearth. There are several people here, and among them you quickly
pick out the men you saw outside.

“We cannot welcome vagabonds,”
declares one, stepping up to you. “These are lean times and we are honest
working folk. Toil is the most respected virtue in Orha; idle mendicants are given short shrift.”


Everyone in the room has fallen silent. They watch you with sullen expressions.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group