Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:00 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:52 pm 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 192
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
If Detect Aura is still running, Chiemeka will take a look at the ring Uruka took, but he won't cast the spell again if it has already worn off.

Either way, he takes his place at Kuublu's shoulder as they explore the area.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:40 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1105
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
It is a plain bone ring, polished but stained dark by the earth...there is little notable about it and no dweomer upon it.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:56 am 
Offline
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 80
Profession: Warlock
Uruka follows his companions, careful not to lose sight of them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:11 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1105
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Taking the right branch the companions follow it in a long rightward curve, after about 15m there is a slight sound of shifting pebbles.

In a shower of pebbles and earth, a grisly corpse pushes its way up from the ground just behind you. Your footsteps have roused it from its dreamless sleep. It swings its mould-clumped huge hunga-munga at the rear-most character in the party, Uruka.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:03 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1089
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu manoevres to flank.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:56 am 
Offline
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 80
Profession: Warlock
Uruka turns around, raises his shield to block and strikes with his ida.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:52 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1105
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
The dead thing lunged at Uruka but he knocked its blow away with his shield and struck it solidly in return. Kuublu turned suddenly and his heel slipped in the slick mud and he went over landing on his back with a heavy thud.

OOC:
17:45, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Dead Man, rolled 14 using 1d20.
17:45, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu, rolled 20 using 1d20.
17:45, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 6 using 1d20.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:00 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1089
Profession: Barbarian
Not wishing to distract his comrades from the fight, Kuublu tries to contain his inclination to curse but rises back to his feet in the slippery mud.

OOC: He will manoevre to attack when he can. Its within 3m so I wonder if he can manage in the next round....

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:03 pm 
Offline
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 80
Profession: Warlock
Uruka continues to strike at the zombie.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:16 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1105
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Both Kuublu and Uruka strike quickly and decisively plunging their weapons into the dead things vacant face and dropping it to the ground where it lay still.

OOC:

09:14, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Dead Man, rolled 8 using 1d20.
09:14, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu, rolled 4 using 1d20.
09:14, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 5 using 1d20.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group