Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:32 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 25  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:33 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 199
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
While Chimeka would be happy to try and rid the world of Dajan's evil presence, he is confident that the power he saw radiating from the boundary fence will keep it contained. He pledges his assistance to Kuublu in his diplomatic mission to act on the contents of the message.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:19 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1130
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
"A fine tale, a glimpse at what has past, and one to be remembered by the younger generations. If he cannot be killed, perhaps we should leave him here unless we are sure that we can put Dajan to rest. Quite disturbing that he refuses to acknowledge defeat, when many greater lords have yielded over the ages."

"My Ancestors fought to unite the lands, to bring an end to war within the Kingdoms and to ensure that rule is fair and for the benefit of the people. Even if Dajan has not yielded I am sure that his descendants have remained for generations amongst the living."

"We should depart this place. We must return to my father, he will know how to act, and perhaps stop this rebellion before the common folk suffer from war!"


Kuublu makes it clear to everyone of the importance of this mission to reach the house of Oublu and move against the other Chiefs. With time, they may be persuaded to stand down their armies before war starts.


The young woman listened to Kuublus statement then nodded solemnly, " Yes. Duty is its own reward....."


Firestar76 wrote:
"Ah so u are a princeling. Well I guess we could. Wonder if there's loot here," Uruka says.


" .....Or is that gold?"

drb1004 wrote:
While Chimeka would be happy to try and rid the world of Dajan's evil presence, he is confident that the power he saw radiating from the boundary fence will keep it contained. He pledges his assistance to Kuublu in his diplomatic mission to act on the contents of the message.


"....or maybe power?", she finished, winking at Chiemeka.

He noted, though he guessed that Kuublu and Uruka hadn't as yet, that it was not a pair of human legs that trailed in the cold water but a long tail green as an emerald and trailing long delicate fins.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:28 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1114
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu expresses his thanks to the woman for sharing her tale, it is something that should be passed to younger generations when the time is right.


OOC: They need to return and try to discourage the other Chiefs from rebelling, otherwise many innocents will suffer. Lets head back to the gate, pay their final respects to the guardian of this area, then perhaps throw a few clues and maybe even try faking their own deaths. This might take some time to figure out, if anyone has suggestions... If nobody hears from us they might even send another party to investigate. We should keep the knobkerrie that the tax collector carried which might throw them off. Maybe we can toss that to the side of the river or even across the other side and keep them off our tracks.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:28 am 
Offline
4th Rank
4th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 101
Profession: Warlock
Uruka agrees with the prince's suggestion. After all, despite his hunger for power, he does love the tribes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:12 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1130
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
The young woman pouted, " Leaving so soon?"

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:16 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 199
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka pulls his companions aside.

"This woman is not what she seems. We should move on quickly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:03 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1114
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu gives his biggest grin and thanks her for sharing knowledge of a past age.

"Truly we would love to stay and converse ever so long. It is obvious a fair lady as yourself is touched by the divine, it is reflected by your infinite beauty and wisdom and the knowledge that you share of a past age. We would love nothing better than to spend many of our days conversing about events that have happened in an earlier age but we men are mortal. Allow me to express my deepest gratitude for YOUR time!"

With that Kuublu retreats with a bow and a grin as he retreats to follow the path.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:14 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1130
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
The companions made their way back to the path and continued on it, as they departed there was a loud splash behind them and casting a glance over their shoulders revealed the woman had vanished from sight.

The path ran beside the river for aways and then turned sharply right as the fence loomed back into sight and the river flowed away to the east, there seemed no way around the fence as it extended out into the swift flowing water for some way and the trio decided to stay on the path with the fence on their left as they walked roughly southwards.

The mist grew thicker again and there were few sounds around them now that the babbling of the river had been left behind.

An iron-shod halberd, its head resembling two long curved horns lay on the ground some distance to the right of the path. Tendrils of dead vines are wound about it, and it is pock-marked with rust.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:59 am 
Offline
4th Rank
4th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 101
Profession: Warlock
"Ah a weapon, shall we investigate? Rusty iron weapon mayb do good for use after a good clean up," Uruka says, his scavenger instincts kicking in.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:16 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1114
Profession: Barbarian
"I bear an Assegai gifted to me by Queen Ndar. I doubt I can bear other arms, but there is something special about this weapon. Perhaps it belongs to King Dajan?"

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 25  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group