Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:29 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 379 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:45 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1230
Profession: Barbarian
"So, he is not gone. How does one kill an undead King? Perhaps he will never depart and will ever remain in the lands of men."

Kuublu stands up and addresses Uruka.

"You have proven yourself worthy, in the face of death and sure destruction you overcame against overwhelming odds. Chiemeka and I owe our lives to you, as would many more if you succumbed to fear. Your bravery is unmatched. You are not only worthy to bear the arms of Oublu, but to be known amongst men for generations for what you have done. This gift is the best I can do to demonstrate the gratitude of the house of Oublu, and of all mankind."

Kuublu hands over the dagger, hilt encrusted with five large cut diamonds.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:59 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 158
Profession: Warlock
" No need to thank me my prince. You saved my life once. Besides I believe the dagger is of greater use to you than tone. I seek only power and skill," Uruka says, grining.

OOC: Moves to search the place!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:04 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1270
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Firestar76 wrote:
" No need to thank me my prince. You saved my life once. Besides I believe the dagger is of greater use to you than tone. I seek only power and skill," Uruka says, grining.

OOC: Moves to search the place!


OOC: Um...which alcove? Or should I choose? *evil grin*

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:17 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 158
Profession: Warlock
Uruka searches the three alcoves to his left.

OOC: I have a sick feeling


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:48 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1270
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Firestar76 wrote:
Uruka searches the three alcoves to his left.

OOC: I have a sick feeling


As Uruka searches the alcoves in each one he finds a headless skeleton laying on the perished remains of large leather and wood shields.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:59 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 158
Profession: Warlock
Uruka searches the alcoves on the other side, announcing to his companions what he found.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:40 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1270
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Firestar76 wrote:
Uruka searches the alcoves on the other side, announcing to his companions what he found.


Uruka finds similar headless skeletons in the other two side alcoves....there is now only the larger alcove to check.

As he is walking towards it Chiemeka stirs into wakefulness on the stone floor....

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:04 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1230
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu looks over as Chiemeka get up, briefly recounting how things were. He notes that the warriors of the house of Oublu have much to be thankful for since Uruka declined his gift. A more fitting one should be found.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:58 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 158
Profession: Warlock
Uruka checks the largest alcove.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:11 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 227
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka gingerly gets to his feet and looks around, listening to Kuublu's description of the events. While Uruka is checking the alcoves, Chiemeka kneels beside Kuublu to see if there is anything that can be done for him now that he has more time and is not in the middle of combat.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 379 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group