Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:21 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 1:28 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1063
Profession: Barbarian
"We only need to find the tax collector. The Bone Farmer we can leave alone. That is... unless he has harmed any villagers?"

Kuublu looks to the villagers.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 3:04 am 
Offline
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 65
Profession: Warlock
"That's if the tax collector did not enter the farmer's place", Uruka says.
"When do we set off? After the meal or shall we rest here tonight?"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 3:30 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1063
Profession: Barbarian
"Let us go in the morning. We should rest."

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 4:44 am 
Offline
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 65
Profession: Warlock
"Agree! We have travelled far. Let's grab some sleep."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:39 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1082
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
You remain in Orha overnight and set out for Hilis Bonde early the next morning. One of the village boys takes you into the hills and points you on your way before scurrying back towards Orha. Following the signs he described to you, you pass a lightning-split mahogany and wend your way beside a trickling creek, and in about an hour you reach Hilis Bonde.

A sea of cloying warm mist hangs here, filling the air with a damp animal reek. You find a fence of sharp iron stakes higher than your heads, interspersed with human bones and sturdy despite its rust. Following this a little way, you see a few gaps where the stakes are broken or rusted away, though none large enough for a man to squeeze through.

Soon you arrive at a gap in this fence. Close by you notice a possible clue to the tax collector’s fate: a bloodied tatter of cloth hangs from one of the fence’s sharp spikes.

The gap is crossed with a heavy chain on which hangs a skull formed of blackened metal . Beyond the palings you see only the impenetrable blanket of the mist....

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:54 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1063
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu reaches for the bloodied cloth with his javelin. He will smell it to determine its freshness.

"I would hate to break Osains work, but we cannot leave the donkeys out where wild animals can get them."

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:18 pm 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 183
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
"A moment, your Highness. What if Osain did more than simply build a fence..?"

Chiemeka calls on the Vision of Amynus (Detect Aura) to examine the fence.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:24 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1082
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
drb1004 wrote:
"A moment, your Highness. What if Osain did more than simply build a fence..?"

Chiemeka calls on the Vision of Amynus (Detect Aura) to examine the fence.



The chain almost throbs with great sorcerous power....traceries reach out from it to the iron palings forming a lattice of energy travelling around the fence.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:26 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1082
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu reaches for the bloodied cloth with his javelin. He will smell it to determine its freshness.

"I would hate to break Osains work, but we cannot leave the donkeys out where wild animals can get them."


The Princes tracking prowess enables him to determine that the blood is at least a few days old.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:32 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1063
Profession: Barbarian
"We may be able to climb this fence, but the donkey...?"

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group