Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:54 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 44  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:52 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 187
Profession: Warlock
Uruka thanks his companion for his assistance.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:40 am 
Online
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1327
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Looking about, dry resting places seem to be in short supply.

The path runs, very roughly north-south at this point with the fence to the east of it.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:58 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 243
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Firestar76 wrote:
Uruka thanks his companion for his healing. "Yes some healing will help," he murmurs in pain.


Chiemeka places one hand on Uruka's head and another on his chest and calls for the goddess Aset to restore his health (+7 HP)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:20 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1274
Profession: Barbarian
Lots of vegetation? Would feel safer with cover in case we run into anything. Will proceed along the path south after a short rest.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:05 pm 
Online
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1327
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Lots of vegetation? Would feel safer with cover in case we run into anything. Will proceed along the path south after a short rest.


OOC: Just the same tall black grass.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:10 pm 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 187
Profession: Warlock
Uruka thanks the master mage for his healing. He resolves to be more careful.
He suggests following the path.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:00 am 
Online
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1327
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
As the trio are approaching a point where four paths come together a pebble rolls across the path ahead of you. A twitching hand, covered with bloodless sores, emerges from the ground. Before you can react, a snaggle-toothed corpse has risen up to attack you, seemingly more feral than the previous ones it lunges at Kuublu its rancid jaws snapping at his neck..

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:05 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1274
Profession: Barbarian
Baring the whites of his eyes, despite its lack of significance when facing such a non living creature Kuublu gives a warcry as he raises his arms and charges into battle. Just natural that he tries to intimidate his foe despite it seeming pointless in this combat.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:20 pm 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 187
Profession: Warlock
Uruka moves in to defend his friend, striking at the fiend.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:51 am 
Online
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1327
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Baring the whites of his eyes, despite its lack of significance when facing such a non living creature Kuublu gives a warcry as he raises his arms and charges into battle. Just natural that he tries to intimidate his foe despite it seeming pointless in this combat.


Firestar76 wrote:
Uruka moves in to defend his friend, striking at the fiend.



Kuublus intimidation has, as he suspected, no effect except to allow the corpse....far faster than the previous ones to duck under his defences. He desperately raised his shield but the creature leapt upon him and buried chipped, yellow teeth into his shoulder tearing out a chunk of flesh which it swallowed immediately. ( -4 hp ).

Uruka struck out at the spry corpse but it was too quick for him.



OOC:

19:39, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu, rolled 2 using 1d6.
19:39, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Dead Man, rolled 1 using 1d20.
19:39, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 12 using 1d20.
19:39, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu, rolled 20 using 1d20.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 44  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group