Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:16 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 379 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 38  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:55 pm 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 158
Profession: Warlock
Uruka attacks the abomination before him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:57 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 227
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chimeka runs to Kuublu to see if he can do anything to help him (using healing magic if necessary).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:27 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1270
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Firestar76 wrote:
Uruka attacks the abomination before him.


drb1004 wrote:
Chimeka runs to Kuublu to see if he can do anything to help him (using healing magic if necessary).


Chiemeka ran over to Kuublu but he found no injury to treat, it was as if the strength had just been drawn from his body.

Uruka charged the ancient dead with the horned halberd but again the dead king slipped effortlessly aside, an ancient blade carved of elephant bone materialised out of the mist and struck down at Uruka who just managed to duck out the way...

OOC:

20:13, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 16 using 1d20.
20:19, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Dead Man, rolled 10 using 1d20.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:53 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 227
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
From his position at Kuublu's side, Chiemeka points to the ground at the man's feet, calling upon Neb-nofre to bind him in place.

Tangleroots spell: 2d10 10


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:58 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 158
Profession: Warlock
Uruka continues to strike with his enhanced might.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:10 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1270
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
drb1004 wrote:
From his position at Kuublu's side, Chiemeka points to the ground at the man's feet, calling upon Neb-nofre to bind him in place.

Tangleroots spell: 2d10 10


Firestar76 wrote:
Uruka continues to strike with his enhanced might.


Twisted roots and fibres sprang from the ground and wrapped about the ancient form holding him in place, there was a moment of impressed acknowledgment from the dead king before Uruka dove to attack.

Uruka struck out again at his foe, but even with his feet bound Dajan the Vengeful batted Urukas weapon aside.

Dajan paused for a briefest of moments then with lightning speed struck out towards Uruka again, the ancient bone blade rattled aside Urukas halberd, cut deep through his armour and sliced into his abdomen painting a spray of crimson across the stone floor.


OOC:

06:52, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 18 using 1d20.
Tangleroots spell: 2d10 10
07:03, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Dead Man, rolled 1 using 1d20.
07:08, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Dead Man, rolled 10 using 1d10.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:20 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 227
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chimeka takes up the wooden tablet from his pack and holds it above his head, then breaks it in two, sending a bolt of lightning arcing towards the immobilised Dajan.

GM: I'm typing on my phone and probably not around much over the weekend, so please roll the Shadowbolt for me. If Dajan survives, Chiemeka's priority is to get Kuublu and Uruka to safety while Dajan is held by the roots. They may have other ideas of course, if they're in any fit state to object!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:24 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 158
Profession: Warlock
Uruka staggers back and cast Cure Wound on himself.

OOC: Dice roller hates me everywhere.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:44 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1270
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
The powerful blast smashes into the stone ceiling behind Dajan and it seems a rictus smile graces his dead face as he regards Chiemeka. Seeing that the bolt had missed its mark Chiemeka tried to gather up Kuublu to pull him to safety before the roots returned to the soil that birthed them...but it was hard for one such as he to move a man by himself.

Uruka backed away carefully, to come level with Kuublus immobile form...a spear of bone appeared in Dajans hand and was cast at him but it shattered on the stone behind him. He channeled energies to try and heal the cut in his side but only a little of the blood flow halted...




OOC:
11:32, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 1 using 1d4. +1 hp for Uruka.
11:36, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Chiemeka, rolled 16 using 2d10. Misses.....which sucks cos he had evasion 0....
11:37, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Dead Man, rolled 14 using 1d20. Miss.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:04 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 227
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Damian May wrote:

11:36, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Chiemeka, rolled 16 using 2d10. Misses.....which sucks cos he had evasion 0....

*sigh*

In frustration, Chiemeka throws the useless pieces of the tablet at Dajan, and then throws gout after gout flame in his direction (at least until he breaks free of the roots or Uruka gets in the way...).

Use as many of these as necessary:
Dragonbreath against dead king #2: 2d10 11
Dragonbreath against dead king #3: 2d10 7
Dragonbreath against dead king #4: 2d10 8


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 379 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 38  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group