Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:30 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:20 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1325
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu will just have to load up the corpse. He thinks about the family of Buzwe, will they have the brains to continue this rebellion? At the very least he will send Buzwe back to his family and tell them what has came to pass. Must make that trip to the capital to report all these doings. Perhaps Malim can be the interim Chief of Buzwe's village until Kuublu can make his reports. It has been very eventful. Perhaps it would've been better to tie up Buzwe, but he was trying not to injure the chiefs dignity....

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:36 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 256
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka simply stands aghast and Buzwe's sword drops from his hand. He has been driven out of many places for witchcraft, devil worship and the like, but he has never been associated with a murder before.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:59 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1371
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Deep in thought and with the guarded stares of the villagers of Orha village watching them leave the trio took the road back towards Igha town. The two donkeys trailed on ropes behind the cart as they rode in silence. The knobkerrie and the note safely wrapped away.

After some days they arrived at Igha town and Oker greeted them with a confused look on his face, behind him some distance away was the crest of the hill where the stone and daub fort stood bound and reinforced with acacias and a palisade. The two soldiers posted outside in their red dyed leather kilts and iron rings about their wrists and neck were barely visible in the distance.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:12 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1325
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu approaches and tells Oker of what came to pass. It is imperative to notify the capital of what has came to pass. Kuublu assumes that headman Oker doesn't want trouble nor to get involved in politics. If there is an uprising, many innocents will suffer. Justice was carried out and Kuublu wishes to notify the families. Guess it wouldn't be too hard to bring the corpse of the mercenary over too.

He does want more more mobility and will happily exchange the ox cart for a few more donkeys, if that will work out better.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:16 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 256
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
If questioned, Chimeka will corroborate Kuublu's version of events.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:15 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1371
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu approaches and tells Oker of what came to pass. It is imperative to notify the capital of what has came to pass. Kuublu assumes that headman Oker doesn't want trouble nor to get involved in politics. If there is an uprising, many innocents will suffer. Justice was carried out and Kuublu wishes to notify the families. Guess it wouldn't be too hard to bring the corpse of the mercenary over too.

He does want more more mobility and will happily exchange the ox cart for a few more donkeys, if that will work out better.


Oker nodded as the two men spoke, a brief worried look passed over his face but then he was all business.

" As long as trade is not disrupted I don't think it ruly matters who our Governor is, take the three bodies up to the fort and speak with.....I think Orifye would be best...he is local and has been a soldier for many years. I would cover the bodies so they do not start talking among the soldiers before you can explain things."

" I think....being who you are..Prince Kuublu....you may speak with authority if you wish to appoint another as Governor or whatever. We both know that a Governor technically out ranks a minor Prince but these young soldiers probably do not know that...and I assume you have enough connections through your family to smooth over any ripples at a later date."

" As for Buzwes family? He did not bring them here with him. I do not know...perhaps they live with his brother who I have heard him speak of. Do you know him?"

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:44 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1325
Profession: Barbarian
"I suppose Buzwe did not hinder nor contribute much, apart from maintaining order. I may ask Malim to stand in, seems he's always good in an 'emergency' under these circumstances."

Kuublu will cover the corpses, and will make an effort to find Malim and ask him to play his part. ie. Just need an administrator that the people can look to for now. So who were the other lords that we're up against? Need to suppress traffic to those lords, and get a runner to the capital.

"As to his brother...."

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:42 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1325
Profession: Barbarian
"...I can't say that I have met him. Still, I hope that Orifye is a sensible man. We have many enemies outside of our Kingdom without these internal troubles. I will see him, perhaps he can arrange a number of runners."

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:46 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 203
Profession: Warlock
Uruka seems u perturbed by the conversation between the two men. He tries to find a place t sell his loot.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:05 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1371
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
"I suppose Buzwe did not hinder nor contribute much, apart from maintaining order. I may ask Malim to stand in, seems he's always good in an 'emergency' under these circumstances."

Kuublu will cover the corpses, and will make an effort to find Malim and ask him to play his part. ie. Just need an administrator that the people can look to for now. So who were the other lords that we're up against? Need to suppress traffic to those lords, and get a runner to the capital.

"As to his brother...."


Kharille wrote:
"...I can't say that I have met him. Still, I hope that Orifye is a sensible man. We have many enemies outside of our Kingdom without these internal troubles. I will see him, perhaps he can arrange a number of runners."


Kuublu thinks things over as he walks up towards the fort, Rafiki is Buzwes brother , Kijivu and Kivuli he did not know but Kiongozi was only a few days journey from Kuublus home. The fort referred to was probably the one on the hill outside Kiongozi...he knew nothing about a giraffe hunt...but his father as a minor king would preside over a ritual hunt....

Malim and Chiemeka walked beside him leading the cart, Malim looked shocked and confused but pleased....Chiemeka was still quiet and withdrawn.

They drew the covered ox-cart up to the gate and were waved inside by the bored looking guards, asking for Orifye one of the guards headed off calling over an older bearded man in the same red leather kilts as the others but with a beaded headband and two long iridescent silver feathers stuck up from both temples.

" Prince Kuublu, I am First of the Cloven here,", his eyes strayed to the wagon and his nostrils twitched. " These boys do not know the smell of spoiled corpses....but I do. Speak quickly and quietly."



Firestar76 wrote:
Uruka seems unperturbed by the conversation between the two men. He tries to find a place to sell his spoils.


Uruka makes his way through the trade town finding a dealer in jewels and metals, the old man looks up as he approaches, " How can I help you?"

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group