Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:49 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 44  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 3:53 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1599
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu sticks one of his javelins through the fence. It'll help on both ends to assist the player going up, and getting down again, he'll try to keep it still hoisted on his shoulder.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:20 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1616
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
The three men assist each other over the fence without incident and onto the path of white stones just within that starts at the chained gap.

The thick mist covers everything, and the ground to either side of the path is choked with tall black and grey grass. Looking ahead you can just make out that the path divides into a T-junction.

Among the tangled weeds and grass bordering the valley you see a cracked stone slab. On it is carved the image of a twisted tree branch.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 1:18 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 307
Profession: Warlock
Uruka approaches the slab to examine the image.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 1:36 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 358
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka joins him. Hopefully Detect Aura is still running...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 1:42 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1599
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu accompanies, with his hand gripped on his assegai, he glares into the mist....

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 11:31 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1616
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Firestar76 wrote:
Uruka approaches the slab to examine the image.


drb1004 wrote:
Chiemeka joins him. Hopefully Detect Aura is still running...


Kharille wrote:
Kuublu accompanies, with his hand gripped on his assegai, he glares into the mist....


The symbol is a twisted tree branch carved into the stone, the stone lays flat in the earth, there appears nothing strange about it to Chiemekas sight.

Kuublu sees no sign of danger in the darkness.....

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 12:31 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1599
Profession: Barbarian
"What have we found? Perhaps this symbolizes new life. Any thoughts on its significance?"

Kuublu looks for a blood trail....

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 12:38 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 358
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka shakes his head.

"Unlike the fence, it is not magical. Perhaps it is the family symbol of Osain?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:26 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 307
Profession: Warlock
OOC: Can Uruka see if he recognizes the symbol?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 12:28 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1616
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Firestar76 wrote:
OOC: Can Uruka see if he recognizes the symbol?


Something in Chiemekas statement triggers a memory and Uruka does recall that the twisted branch was used as a symbol for Osain in the old tales, Osain is spoken of as a demi-god of sorts among Urukas people....but perhaps this is where his mortal remains lie....

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 44  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group