Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:23 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 44  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:03 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 307
Profession: Warlock
Uruka follows the rest in exploring. He grips his weapon ready for a fight.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:20 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1616
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Turning left the trio slowly made their way along the path, a rust-coloured smear lies across the stones of the path. It is level with the blood-soaked scrap of cloth you noticed on the fence. It seems that the tax collector—if it was he—was badly wounded and crawled across the path into the interior of the Dell.

The path continues onwards beginning to curve towards the right slowly away from the fence.....

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:40 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 307
Profession: Warlock
Uruka suggests following the blood trail.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 12:00 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1599
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu is happy to try. Must still be early morning?

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:39 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1616
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu is happy to try. Must still be early morning?


It is, but the thick mist prevents much if any sunlight from getting through....its quite dusky in the valley.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:45 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 307
Profession: Warlock
Then let's follow the blood trail my brothers!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:56 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 358
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka is a little uneasy at leaving the path and striking off into the mist, but agrees that it may be the only way to track the tax collector.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:58 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1616
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
The trio left the path trying to head through the tall grass in the direction that the blood trail seemed to go, the deep mud sucked at their boots and progress slowed as they began to clamber through the tall grass looking for more signs of blood.....

The mist seemed to crowd closer off the path and they could barely see more than five metres away.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:25 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 307
Profession: Warlock
Uruka suggests pressing on with the aid of torches.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:06 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1616
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Firestar76 wrote:
Uruka suggests pressing on with the aid of torches.


Kuublu hands Uruka one of his three torches and it is lit, the flames aren't that effective in increasing the distance seen as the light is reflected by the cloying mist that hangs everywhere, but they are at least able to avoid the boggiest stretches of ground as they venture forth.

Kuublu is frustrated as without being able to see the sky it is difficult to make sure they are still heading in the same direction they started in....and so far there is little further sign of bloodstains.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 44  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group