Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:06 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1065 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 107  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:41 pm 
7th Rank
7th Rank

Profession: Elementalist
Shadowbolt at the Rooted centipede

GM: please roll for me - still not back at my computer.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:24 am 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu curses as he continues to slash at his foe.

Firestar76 wrote:
Uruka casts Turncoat on another foe that is unhurt

Ultstadt wrote:
Jaafan growls at the centipede whose mandibles pierced his flesh. He stabbed out again with his spear, hoping his fury might guide his spear.

Attack Roll: 1d20 8

Bypass Roll: 2d4 7

drb1004 wrote:
Shadowbolt at the Rooted centipede

GM: please roll for me - still not back at my computer.

Kuublus attack went wide as the thrashing creature lunged at him, it knocked his shield aside and sunk its mandibles into his chest....Kuublu suddenly felt a pulse through his body and his muscles locked ridgid and he fell to the ground unmoving.

Uruka again summoned the sorcery to twist his enemys heart but the creature was too enraged or perhaps too mindless to heed it and the spell slipped away....though it seemed to confuse the creature which missed Uruka completely and viciously attacked a small shrub.

Chiemeka released a tongue of black energy from his hand towards the trapped creature reducing it and the roots holding it to ash....

Jaafans blow slipped beneath the creatures armour and yellow-brown fluid leaked from the wound though it made no sound. It raked its mandibles across his left arm and he was again lucky as the venom did not find its way into his bloodstream.

OOC:

14:04, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu, rolled 16 using 1d20. Attack.

14:11, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 13 using 2d10. Turncoat.

14:13, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Chiemeka, rolled 20 using 2d6+10.

14:12, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Chiemeka, rolled 8 using 2d10. Shadowbolt.

14:18, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Velocipede J, rolled 4 using 1d20. Attack.

14:17, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Velocipede U, rolled 20 using 1d20. Attack.

14:17, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Velocipede K, rolled 4 using 1d20. Attack.

14:19, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Velocipede J, rolled 4 using 1d6. Bite. -3 hp

14:19, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Velocipede K, rolled 4 using 1d6. Bite. -3 hp

14:21, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu, rolled 3 using 1d6. Shield Save.

14:21, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Jaafan, rolled 10 using 3d6. Poison save.

14:20, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu, rolled 10 using 3d6. Poison save.

co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:06 am 
5th Rank
5th Rank

Profession: Knave
Jaafan continues his assault on the centipede, hoping that it was near death as one of the strangers fell to the poison in the beasts' bites. He hopes that the creature is near death so that he might stop the now foe-less hostile from engaging the freed captives. He chose to ignore the shadowy energy emanating from the other stranger. The source of the magics mattered little if it was used in aid of his cause.

He jabbed his spear forward, intent on slaying the beast before him.

Bypass Roll: 2d4 5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:50 pm 
8th Rank
8th Rank

Profession: Warlock
Cursing, Uruka wades into battle attacking the centipede

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:56 pm 
7th Rank
7th Rank

If there are any centipedes still free and I can get a clear shot, I'll hit one with Tangleroots.

If Uruka, Jaafan and the turned centipede have all the others occupied, then Chimeka will head for Kuublu. If I can reach him quickly enough, I'll cast Antidote on him (it has to be cast within 1 combat round to work); if not I'll try to assess whether he is in imminent danger from the venom.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:17 am 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Ultstadt wrote:
Jaafan continues his assault on the centipede, hoping that it was near death as one of the strangers fell to the poison in the beasts' bites. He hopes that the creature is near death so that he might stop the now foe-less hostile from engaging the freed captives. He chose to ignore the shadowy energy emanating from the other stranger. The source of the magics mattered little if it was used in aid of his cause.

He jabbed his spear forward, intent on slaying the beast before him.

Bypass Roll: 2d4 5

Firestar76 wrote:
Cursing, Uruka wades into battle attacking the centipede
12:00, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 10 using 1d20. Attack.

drb1004 wrote:
OOC: If there are any centipedes still free and I can get a clear shot, I'll hit one with Tangleroots.

[color=#FF8040]12:01, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Chiemeka, rolled 14 using 2d10. Tangleroots.

If Uruka, Jaafan and the turned centipede have all the others occupied, then Chimeka will head for Kuublu. If I can reach him quickly enough, I'll cast Antidote on him (it has to be cast within 1 combat round to work); if not I'll try to assess whether he is in imminent danger from the venom.[/color]

Jaafan dove forward and plunged his weapon into his enemy once more, felling it at once.

Uruka landed a telling blow on his foe as well but it seemed little troubled....though it missed him as it struck back.

Chiemeka again called on the jungle to hold the creature that had felled Kuublu but it was too quick and it managed to slip free and charged at the huddled former prisoners. Two of the women lunged forward with broken off branches, seeing the thing off for now.

co-author Cold Fury

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:57 am 
5th Rank
5th Rank

Profession: Knave
Jaafan leaves his vanquished foe and rushes to help the poorly armed prisoners with the one that had gotten past the front line. He strikes out with the weapon, hoping to draw the centipede's attention away from the escapees!

Attack Roll: 1d20 5

Bypass Roll: 2d4 3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:04 pm 
7th Rank
7th Rank

While all the surviving centipedes are occupied, Chiemeka makes his way to Kuublu to see if he can do anything about his paralysis (too late to use Antidote, unfortunately).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:55 pm 
8th Rank
8th Rank

Profession: Warlock
Uruka strikes again

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:33 am 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Ultstadt wrote:
Jaafan leaves his vanquished foe and rushes to help the poorly armed prisoners with the one that had gotten past the front line. He strikes out with the weapon, hoping to draw the centipede's attention away from the escapees!

Attack Roll: 1d20 5

Bypass Roll: 2d4 3

drb1004 wrote:
While all the surviving centipedes are occupied, Chiemeka makes his way to Kuublu to see if he can do anything about his paralysis (too late to use Antidote, unfortunately).

Firestar76 wrote:
Uruka strikes again
OOC: 15:18, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 15 using 1d20. Attack.

Jaafans strike has the creature rounding on him with a hissing rattle, its strike is too high and he ducks under it.

Chiemeka determines that Kuublu is paralysed though it does not appear to be spreading further or affecting his organs, he is hopeful it will wear off soon.

Uruka slashes at the creature again but it ducks beneath his blow and strikes hard towards his leg, but misses and doesn't stop as it moves away towards the jungle.

co-author Cold Fury

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1065 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 107  Next