Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:15 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 22  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:47 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:46 am
Posts: 572
Location: Victoria, Australia
Profession: Knight
The man mostly ignores Osric's question - he does react slightly but does not respond. He is clearly scanning the room.

Looking around, Emily can't see any easily accessible exit on this floor - all are guarded. But she does know that on the first floor (which she thinks is full of guest bedrooms) there is a balcony that's on the roof of the rear privies - if you could get upstairs and into that room, and on to the balcony, it would be quite easy to get to ground level, even for people without your skills.

_________________
Life and Death Are Only a Dice Roll Away!

Shaun Hately
co-author A Weak Pleasure
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:50 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1606
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Emily gets up and makes her way towards the stairs hoping at least one of the boys is aware enough to follow her.

STEALTH: 19


Not attracting attention.: 1d20 6

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:11 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1582
Profession: Barbarian
Eggdras glances around alarmed, oblivious to any threat.

"More lambs you say?"

He fumbles about looking for his kitchen utensil and work tool. If something weird happens he'll pull em out of his bag or sack. I think I need a sack.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:32 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:46 pm
Posts: 172
Location: Albion
Profession: Sorcerer
Alistair doesn't see where Emily went, but notices her absence eventually. He reacts to her to comment to Eggdras ("sober up!") by loosening his dagger in his belt - I don't think he'd have his greatsword in a pub.

He tries to see if there is anything else unusual about the monks.

PERCEPTION 5

Perception: 1d20 11


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:51 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:38 pm
Posts: 659
Location: Birmingham, UK
Profession: Sorcerer
Simon feels uneasy at the closeness of the blue-robed gentleman to their table, especially as he seems to be standing around without any further purpose than to intimidate - coupled with his rudeness towards Osric, Simon begins to wonder if there's a wider agenda than simply shelter from the rain being served by the monk's presence.

With Osric now stood, attempting to engage the monk in conversation, and the girl to whom he was speaking previously having also got up to leave the table, Simon's suspicions are piqued and, giving Eggdras a swift kick under the table first, Simon gets up to leave the table to follow the girl. As he walks around the table to follow the girl, he has to pass where Alistair is sat. In an attempt to look nonchalantly like a friendly gesture, Simon pats Alistair on the shoulder but gives his shoulder a firmer-than-friendly squeeze, hoping to convey Simon's sense of impending danger to Alistair unobtrusively.

Simon drifts into the crowd and follows the girl.

_________________
Cobwebbed Dragon (Lee)

https://www.cobwebbedforest.co.uk/
https://www.dragonwarriors.uk/
https://twitter.com/CobwebbedDragon
Now on YouTube!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:46 am 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:53 pm
Posts: 39
Profession: Mystic
Osric is still oblivious to exactly what’s happening, but he does note Emily sprinting off and begins to realise that something is amiss when Simon starts to leave abruptly as well. At at this stage he’s not sure what to think and takes Emily’s warning of imminent violence as figurative, although he does also glance to see if he can see any mail under the robes, more out of curiosity than any perceived threat.

Is she often like that? he asks Alistair, still standing but turning away from the untalkative monk.


[OOC: Is this monk also androgynous? Also, a pedant wonders: should these Stealth rolls not all be 2d10?]


Last edited by inlebadger on Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:56 pm 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:46 pm
Posts: 172
Location: Albion
Profession: Sorcerer
Simon slides Eggdras' beverage away from him while he's looking the other way and slips away after Simon.

STEALTH 13

Stealth: 1d20 10

(to steal Eggdras' drink so he doesn't get more drunk)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:20 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1582
Profession: Barbarian
Combat music comes on, this is a 28 minute version of the actual game track...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h6XdGvw53M

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:50 pm 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:53 pm
Posts: 39
Profession: Mystic
Osric is even more taken aback as the last vaguely sober member of the company also scarpers abruptly. He looks sadly down at table where a moment ago he thought he was finally finding a place for himself, but which now consists of a sole swaying brute fumbling in a bag, watched over by a creepily disfunctional monk, and sighs.

It was fun to have some company. But the wider world beckons. They did pay for those drinks I hope.

I hope I didn’t offend them others in some way? But I suppose I had best be making my way. So you works down the docks, does’ee? Don’t suppose you could point me on my way at all?

He begins to shoulder his bedroll and starts to pull his dripping hood back on.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:12 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1582
Profession: Barbarian
"...Hold on... Docks aren't hard to find... Not sure whats going on right now but seems like they're tripping over each other over something. ...Why don't you just sit and watch... ...the fight?"

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 22  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group