Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:01 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2.2 Off to the Dell
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:35 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:17 pm
Posts: 152
Location: Bristol, UK
Profession: Hunter
With Sten incapacitated and the slab unwilling to budge Max suddenly becomes very aware of the fog that envelopes their exposed and vulnerable position.

Rising from his crouched position he unholsters the crossbow at his belt and begins to prowl back and forth staring into the murk.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2.2 Off to the Dell
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:00 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:32 pm
Posts: 262
Profession: Barbarian
Corvin will mutter about not being Sten’s squire but his concern about Sten not being available to put his large frame between Corvin and people trying to kill him over comes his pride.

Corvin will gingerly attempt to unbuckle Sten’s breastplate to assist him through the bars.


GM note. Over to Sten to see what he thinks of that!

Will let him narrate the popping through.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2.2 Off to the Dell
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:09 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:12 am
Posts: 236
Profession: Knight
With Corvin assisting Sten wriggles down rather comicly and falls at Corvins feet. He drags himself to his feet "thank you, be much obliged if you could buckle it back on he says as he retrieves it from the ground " Your turn Calder think you might find it easier than me "


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2.2 Off to the Dell
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:52 am 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 832
Profession: Knight
<sad that there was no goose grease yet... Calder being AWOL..>

As Sten thought, Calder had an easier job wriggling through as bade, though as he does he looks up and sez "Reckon that wouldn't have been a hard climb over."

As the two rejoin their fellows, from the depths of the mists comes a howl. Equal amounts of howl, screech, roar and pant. Loud in your ears but the wraps of the mist muffle from whence it came.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2.2 Off to the Dell
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:31 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:32 pm
Posts: 262
Profession: Barbarian
“Shield wall!” Corvin hisses, trying to gain his companions’ attention but not give their position away.

If Corvin can detect which direction it’s coming from he’ll arrange the group with their backs to the new gap in the fence facing the threat.

“Let’s see what approaches and beat a hasty retreat behind the fence if we must!”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2.2 Off to the Dell
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:37 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:17 pm
Posts: 152
Location: Bristol, UK
Profession: Hunter
In response to Corvin’s words, Max, back peddles to join his comrades before dropping to a crouch and scanning the murk, his cross bow primed and ready.

Having seen sense in the Sorcerers suggestion, Max, makes a further suggestion that the group shuffle along so that their backs are to the fence itself and not the gap. He didn’t want any sneaky characters surprising them from the rear through the very gap they were hoping to use.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2.2 Off to the Dell
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:06 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:32 pm
Posts: 262
Profession: Barbarian
By the saviour can anybody see anything?” Corvin hisses, sword and shield at the ready.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2.2 Off to the Dell
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:17 pm 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 832
Profession: Knight
All is still and quiet. The mist dampens the noise of your cries to retreat to the fence.

The howl is not repeated but you hear a thumping and dragging coming closer...

Thump. Pause. Thump..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2.2 Off to the Dell
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:13 pm 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:17 pm
Posts: 152
Location: Bristol, UK
Profession: Hunter
Convinced it was his own heart he could hear thumping, Max, focused his mind and breathing to bring about a sense of calm.

Adventuring wasn’t his natural choice but this. The thrill of an encounter. The discovery of the unknown. The thrill of seeing unexplored places. These things he needed for his wanderlust to be sated.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2.2 Off to the Dell
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:57 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:12 am
Posts: 236
Profession: Knight
Sten steps in front of Corvin sword of Valandar in hand shield ready listening intently to what's going on


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group