Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:14 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:03 pm 
Offline
1st Rank
1st Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:12 am
Posts: 19
Location: Sweden
Profession: Warlock
Seeing what is happening to Sten (and after having had a good laugh at his attempts to fly) Drystan suddenly grows stronger, his muscles swell, his back straightens and he swings his staff at the arms grasping for Sten.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:12 am 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 477
Profession: Warlock
Firestar76 wrote:
Calder approaches the chest, ignoring other items. Perhaps it was greed, perhaps it was curiosity.

He looks at the chest to determine if the sword he wields could open the lid.

Sorry GM may I open the chest first?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:58 pm 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:32 pm
Posts: 141
Profession: Barbarian
SimonB wrote:
The two groups converge in the main passageway.

Laura, Calder, and Corvin are met with the sight of the tapestry on the ground, with arms erupting from it, dragging Sten down.

Lucky, Bedwere and Drystan have slightly more time to react.

What do they do?


Corvin steps forward and attempts to hack at the nearest protruding arm with his sword.

OOC not overly successfully by the looks of it unless the arms aren’t looking (do they have eyes?)

Attack roll 14, ABR 2, no shield block (2)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:11 pm 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 510
Profession: Knight
Calder stays in the room, transfixed by the chest How will he get it open?

In the corridor the others are aghast at the sight of Sten - great long nailed hands claw and pull at the burly ginger chap.


Master Corvin and Drystan hit at the hands, knocking some away from Sten, but still many pull at him, arms coming out as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:44 pm 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:43 pm
Posts: 35
Profession: Knight
Lucky stabs at one of the tapestry's grasping arms with his spear.
(14 on d20, 4 on 2d4)
"Unhand him, bastards!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:07 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1921
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
" So how was it exactly that the fabric got the jump on you?", Laila queried.

She took out her seax and started slashing at the rug, ignoring the arms.

ATT 14 - DEF ?: 1d20 2

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:00 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:32 pm
Posts: 141
Profession: Barbarian
Damian May wrote:
" So how was it exactly that the fabric got the jump on you?", Laila queried.

She took out her seax and started slashing at the rug, ignoring the arms.

ATT 14 - DEF ?: 1d20 2


“Noooo!” shouts Corvin as he hacks again at the hands/arms “this tapestry is ancient and priceless you barbarian!”

Corvin slashes again but the blow goes wild in his outrage at Laila’s archaeological vandalism! Attack roll 16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:58 pm 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 510
Profession: Knight
Calder remains transfixed by the chest. However will he open it?

Back in the corridor, the companions are aghast at the scene of Sten and the arms of the tapestry.

The party hack and whack at the arms, knocking them left, right and centre, but amazingly manage to avoud hitting Sten.

Laila makes a particularly good hit at the tapestry, making a good rip in it. The arms receed into the tapestry, and Sten may take this chance to clamber off his flying carpet.

All remains silent for a moment, then the arms start to come again and this time they are followed by the rest of their bodies. Before you stand six warriors, peculiarly two dimensional. One of them appears to have sustained a grievous wound or rip. They take a stamp and then draw their blades. They must mean you ill.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:13 am 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 477
Profession: Warlock
Calder suddenly snaps out of his obession with the chest as he remembers his comrade. He charges and strikes with his sword and shiled


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:21 am 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 510
Profession: Knight
Firestar76 wrote:
Calder suddenly snaps out of his obession with the chest as he remembers his comrade. He charges and strikes with his sword and shiled



Next round as he'll have to exit the room..


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group