Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:48 am 
9th Rank
9th Rank

Profession: Knight
"I'll shout as I wish in my own home, mistress, I do tell you. As for you, Sten, you'll go nowhere until I bid you to..

"Of course, it would seem her own choice. That's what that dancing and capering popinjay does. He leads them in. But, oh. When he loses interest or something happens to them. Then, maybe, the bones will be found.

"You'll tell me where you saw them. Me and the boys will be out on the morrow to search for her. I must confess that I thought we had seen the last of Roger as he had not been seen for many a year. Yet, that gives me hope, for I thought Aggie snatched by a wild beast a year since.

"From what the priest has told me, you have sworn to a holy mission. I would not have you away from that. But I will have your word, that you are back here within a ten-day and bring my little Aggie home

"If you cannot swear that to me, you'll leave this place now and your fallen companion will be gone by the morn."

She looks at you all, "Swear to me."

Bohemond rises. "I don't travel further, good mistress. I shall show you to where we saw the child and Roger."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:26 am 
6th Rank
6th Rank

Sten looks at Mavis "I swear i will be back within 10 days only death will stop me."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:26 pm 
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Lucky frantically checks his limbs and torso until the words of his healer fully register. Exhausted, he slumps back on his cot, taking a moment to count his own ragged breaths.
"I thank you, good sir, for tending to my wounds. I'm not certain of much at this moment, but I'm sure you saved my life."
He did his best to make his eyes focus on his savior. He didn't recognize him, but his thoughts were so clouded that he suspected he would not recognize his own mother.
"Forgive me, please, but there's a lot I don't remember. My mind is as addled as my flesh in tender. Have we met before? And do you know anything about a bear? I think I was supposed to seek out a bear..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:17 pm 
6th Rank
6th Rank

Profession: Barbarian
Ease yourself. You travelled in company to Igham. Your companions included Bohemond, a priest I am...acquainted with. There was a large knight in your band. Sten from memory is his name. He bore you much of the way to Igham from your battle with the ferocious hounds I’m told. He is a large, bear like man. Perhaps he’s the one you’re speaking of?”

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:45 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

We'll be joining these two threads together soonish, and then onwards.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:48 am 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Profession: Hunter
Laila nodded, " Ja, I'll bring the child home."

" I take the mention of bones as mere fancy, the girl seems well cared for and quite at peace...and I'll not see harm done to the changeling boy. For there is too much of child about him for him to be true huldrafolk."

A child gone for a year and healthy and unharmed.....Laila saw little need to hurry, but she wasn't a mother. Though she couldn't imagine her own mother acting so, she'd just leave her there until she made her own way home and then make her work double hard to make up for missed chores.

co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:10 am 
9th Rank
9th Rank

"Oh, he seems a friendly soul. But what happens when he tires of her or she tires of him. Or when she grows too old to play at dancing and leaping?"

"I have your word on this."

Here ends dinner. Over to Lucky's recovery.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:20 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

"That must be it" said Lucky. "It's the only thing that makes sense. Thank you again." Already exhausted, Lucky closed his eyes and did his best to drift off again. He figured someone would get his attention if he was needed. He was starting to remember something about a quest...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:48 am 
8th Rank
8th Rank

Profession: Warlock
Calder is glad Lucky is fine. He asks him if he needs any help

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:00 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

"That's kind, Calder. I'm feeling surprisingly well. I need to eat I think. I have a powerful hunger on me. I seem to remember hearing about pie.

"What has happened whilst I've been out. Do we go on to the tomb soon?"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next