Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:55 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

Profession: Knight
Bohemond walks toward the centre of the village, where a rickety chapel nears the end of it's construction.

He enters the chapel, with a twofold ambition – to pray, and to meet with Corvin.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:49 am 
6th Rank
6th Rank

Profession: Barbarian
“Well met Bohemond!” Corvin says softly, emerging from a shadowy back corner of the Chapel.

“I see you’re still a trencherman. Life as a holy man seems to agree with you” he concludes with a sardonic grin when Bohemond turns to greet him.

OOC - Corvin can be a bit of a snarky bastard sometimes!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:55 am 
9th Rank
9th Rank

"We are all best suited where life sends us" says the little priest cryptically.

"For me, I think my journey had best end here for now. You'd be agreeable to journey on with the people I came here with? As we suspected, Vallandr's tomb is their goal."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:12 am 
6th Rank
6th Rank

SimonB wrote:
"We are all best suited where life sends us" says the little priest cryptically.

"For me, I think my journey had best end here for now. You'd be agreeable to journey on with the people I came here with? As we suspected, Vallandr's tomb is their goal."

“Mmmmm perhaps. Tell me a little about these companions of yours and what they and Bretwald seek.”

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:46 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

"Bright shiny gold. That's what they seek.

"Let me tell you of them. There's the unaptly named Lucky. I don't believe he'll be travelling on with his grievous wounds. Bretwald has his head in the clouds with tales of what treasures may be found within the tomb. Sten is a bear of a man. He's a local, so watch him. Calder the Mask, I'd watch him too. He's hiding something. Godric is a man of few words, always thinking on something. Laila. I haven't taken that one's measure as yet."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:58 pm 
6th Rank
6th Rank

”Well I find my purse much skinnier than I’d like it. Purses should be like friars - fat and more open to receiving than giving”.

Corvin rubs his chin thoughtfully, an avaricious grin giving his features a cruel wolf like cast.

”Kindly introduce me to your fellows. I’ll be pleased to join the merry band. As you know I have some skill with dead languages and some knowledge of the history of this land and its long dead kings which may be useful to them. My sword is sharp too. Although not as sharp as my tongue sometimes!” he finishes with a shallow chuckle.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:50 am 
9th Rank
9th Rank

With this, we'll pick up with the main group.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]