Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:52 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:58 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

Profession: Knight
Dinner time. And time to discuss cultists.

"Are yer sure, lad?" barked the gruff patriarch. Lucky gets the feeling that although Ma seems to wear the trousers in this house, well... Jacob wouldn't be the chief guard without a very good reason. "Cause just now, ye said ye thought it were him. An' if I've seen 'im dead, well the dead just don't up and walk around?"

Joshua wrote:
"Well that is weird, cause it were definitely him. An all of 'em was covered in sores. We burnt the bodies in case it spread."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:09 pm 
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Profession: Warlock
Suddenly looking up, as if awaken from a sudden sleep, Drystan leans back against the chair and takes yet another sip from his ale. He turns his gaze to Calder and Corvin and says "calm down, swordmen. There is no reason to be alarmed. The only danger here is the stuff we're drinking!".

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:12 am 
6th Rank
6th Rank

"Well people don't usually walk around with forked tongues spitting green acid either but he was an I tell you twas Bren an a whole bunch of em was covered in sores an pox we can all go to the Retreat if ya like an speak to Father Bretwald" Sten says a bit defensively. " ya raised me to be honest speak my mind well that's what I'm doin"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:52 am 
1st Rank
1st Rank

Profession: Sorcerer
Bedwere glances at Drystan - he knows his friend is often right about this kind of thing, but is curious now and wants to see for himself. "'Ere now, lemme put yer minds at rest," he says, stumbling over to the door. He'll peer through a crack before opening it, though, just in case.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:23 am 
6th Rank
6th Rank

Profession: Barbarian
Corvin remains alert but lowers his blade (but doesn’t sheath it) and happily lets Drystan peek outside.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:17 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

Drystan peeks outside and sees a lumbering figure coming toward the door, swaying from side to side.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:20 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

Leaving the dinner table

"Then, lad, let's you and me be off, and hope there's pudding left for us after."

Jacob rises and bids his son follow.

Joshua wrote:
"Well people don't usually walk around with forked tongues spitting green acid either but he was an I tell you twas Bren an a whole bunch of em was covered in sores an pox we can all go to the Retreat if ya like an speak to Father Bretwald" Sten says a bit defensively. " ya raised me to be honest speak my mind well that's what I'm doin"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:53 pm 
6th Rank
6th Rank

"Dinner was delicious. Just as I remember. Thank you, Ma"

Sten stands up, straps on his sword belt, and follows after his Dad "C'mon Lucky"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:01 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

Chaps on the porch

As the two Sten men reach outside, Jacob turns to his son, before Lucky exits too, and says "Yer a good lad. Not so green as ye were five year past. Come, let's see this priest a yours."

With that, he leads on, for his son and guest to follow.

Joshua wrote:
"Dinner was delicious. Just as I remember. Thank you, Ma"

Sten stands up, straps on his sword belt, and follows after his Dad "C'mon Lucky"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:14 am 
6th Rank
6th Rank

"Aye, Pa. Seen some things, done some things as well"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next