Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:16 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

Profession: Knight
Lucky and the family look on as Sten opens the package. As Sten removes the last of the wraps, he is left with a fine iron dagger, well made, but not over ornate, within a highly crafted leather sheath.

"It was your granda's" says Ma. "It'll serve you well now, lad."

Joshua wrote:
Sten smiles and carefully unwraps the gift

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:26 am 
6th Rank
6th Rank

Profession: Barbarian
SimonB wrote:
Calder says to the priest "We good, fight for treasure and strong, no need to worry!"

Over the days, Calder has come to appreciate his friends' talents and skills. He is confident the party will prevail with or without Godric.

Corvin's eyebrows raise at Calder's pronouncement.

"Well yes good Calder it is important to be bold and confident, but it takes more than one man to make a shield wall eh?"

He pauses and looks somewhat skeptically at Drystan and Bedewere.

"Perhaps these good fellows can lend us the strength of their arms, and what wits they possess, to aid us on our journey into peril?"

Turning to Drystan and Bedewere he asks "So gentlemen...what can you do?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:00 pm 
6th Rank
6th Rank

Sten admires the blade for a minute looks up at his Ma and Pa "Thank you, I will try to do him proud" as he takes his old dagger from his sword belt and replaced it with his new dagger
What can you tell me about Grandpa ? He passed not long after I was born".

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:00 am 
9th Rank
9th Rank

A tear comes to Ma Sten's eye. Sten hasn't seen his mother cry much if ever in the past.

"He were a quiet man. Didn't talk much. Seems he never felt the need to. I know he weren't local to here, but settled down with me ma, yer grandma. 'is dagger. We found that in his chest when 'e passed. Never seen it before that day."

"He were a good man. A big man. That's where yer size comes from"

Joshua wrote:
Sten admires the blade for a minute looks up at his Ma and Pa "Thank you, I will try to do him proud" as he takes his old dagger from his sword belt and replaced it with his new dagger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:17 pm 
8th Rank
8th Rank

Profession: Warlock
“More men, more shield wall!” Calder says to his friend.

Nigelor wrote:
SimonB wrote:
Calder says to the priest "We good, fight for treasure and strong, no need to worry!"

Over the days, Calder has come to appreciate his friends' talents and skills. He is confident the party will prevail with or without Godric.

Corvin's eyebrows raise at Calder's pronouncement.

"Well yes good Calder it is important to be bold and confident, but it takes more than one man to make a shield wall eh?"

"Perhaps these good fellows can lend us the strength of their arms, and what wits they possess, to aid us on our journey into peril?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:47 pm 
6th Rank
6th Rank

Profession: Barbarian
Firestar76 wrote:
“More men, more shield wall!” Calder says to his friend.

Corvin looks briefly at Calder, sighs and says “Ahem, yes well...” before returning his attention to Bedewere and Drystan, awaiting some statement of their skills and virtues as recommendations that they will prove reliable and sturdy companions on the imminent journey.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:45 pm 
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Profession: Warlock
Nigelor wrote:

After a moment of silence, Drystan opens his mouth and gives his answer: "Well apart from my bow and trustworthy staff I possess certain gifts which might be of use. As an example let me tell you this: before the gentleman with the green teeth and mouth entered this building, a man I've never spoken to nor seen, I knew he wasn't any danger to us. That's why I instead of being aroused stayed with my ale. And yes, I'll join you. If I stay here I'll end up poor and will probably die of scurvy".

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:58 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

"An' there you 'ave it." says Jacob. "I 'ope 'is dagger serves ye well, boy.

"Now, let's be at it. I dare says ol' Inky-stinky-finger won't be 'appy until 'e's outfitted in the best we have to offer."

Exit Chez Sten

quote="SimonB"]A tear comes to Ma Sten's eye. Sten hasn't seen his mother cry much if ever in the past.

"He were a quiet man. Didn't talk much. Seems he never felt the need to. I know he weren't local to here, but settled down with me ma, yer grandma. 'is dagger. We found that in his chest when 'e passed. Never seen it before that day."

"He were a good man. A big man. That's where yer size comes from"

Joshua wrote:
[/quote]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:00 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

"Quite." harumphs Bretwald. "Aroused, you say. But what of your fellow?"

shugal wrote:
Nigelor wrote:

After a moment of silence, Drystan opens his mouth and gives his answer: "Well apart from my bow and trustworthy staff I possess certain gifts which might be of use. As an example let me tell you this: before the gentleman with the green teeth and mouth entered this building, a man I've never spoken to nor seen, I knew he wasn't any danger to us. That's why I instead of being aroused stayed with my ale. And yes, I'll join you. If I stay here I'll end up poor and will probably die of scurvy".

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:05 am 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Profession: Hunter
Laila made her way to the edge of town and waited impatiently...

co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next