Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:42 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Upcoming Releases.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:32 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1375
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
So next two releases are The Reeves Tale by Kieren and The Summoners Tale by Shaun...both of which are running a little late but we're kinda used to that. :-D

Has anyone heard any whispers about anything beyond these two?

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Upcoming Releases.
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:43 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1330
Profession: Barbarian
Wanted to ask this question myself. Do we have a dave morris endorsed guide to 'working women' profession? How about a serious supplement on the medieval service sector and with some 'excellent' cover art?

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Upcoming Releases.
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 6:31 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:38 pm
Posts: 629
Location: Birmingham, UK
Profession: Sorcerer
Damian May wrote:
So next two releases are The Reeves Tale by Kieren and The Summoners Tale by Shaun...both of which are running a little late but we're kinda used to that. :-D

Has anyone heard any whispers about anything beyond these two?

The Reeve's Tale is already out:

https://www.cobwebbedforest.co.uk/home/DWnewedition.php

The thread here that discusses The Reeve's Tale:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=252

And in answer to the second part of your question, given that The Reeve's Tale was only published in October 2016, I'd suggest we have at least a couple more years to wait for SKG to release The Summoner's Tale...

_________________
Cobwebbed Dragon (Lee)

https://www.cobwebbedforest.co.uk/
https://www.dragonwarriors.uk/
https://twitter.com/CobwebbedDragon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Upcoming Releases.
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 11:01 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1375
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Cobwebbed Dragon wrote:
Damian May wrote:
So next two releases are The Reeves Tale by Kieren and The Summoners Tale by Shaun...both of which are running a little late but we're kinda used to that. :-D

Has anyone heard any whispers about anything beyond these two?

The Reeve's Tale is already out:

https://www.cobwebbedforest.co.uk/home/DWnewedition.php

The thread here that discusses The Reeve's Tale:

http://forum.libraryofhiabuor.net/viewt ... ?f=4&t=252

And in answer to the second part of your question, given that The Reeve's Tale was only published in October 2016, I'd suggest we have at least a couple more years to wait for SKG to release The Summoner's Tale...


Well, yes but it wasn't in 2015 when I posted. :D

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Upcoming Releases.
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 11:02 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1375
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Shaun, do you have any new info on TST?

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Upcoming Releases.
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:34 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:38 pm
Posts: 629
Location: Birmingham, UK
Profession: Sorcerer
Damian May wrote:
Well, yes but it wasn't in 2015 when I posted. :D

OMG! Haha. Good spot!

All these old threads getting resurrected... :).

_________________
Cobwebbed Dragon (Lee)

https://www.cobwebbedforest.co.uk/
https://www.dragonwarriors.uk/
https://twitter.com/CobwebbedDragon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Upcoming Releases.
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:39 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:46 am
Posts: 553
Location: Victoria, Australia
Profession: Knight
Damian May wrote:
Shaun, do you have any new info on TST?


Yes. It is still planned for release, but it will be a while - it's down to IS having the time to deal with it.

_________________
Life and Death Are Only a Dice Roll Away!

Shaun Hately
co-author A Weak Pleasure
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Upcoming Releases.
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 5:46 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1375
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Dreadnought wrote:
Damian May wrote:
Shaun, do you have any new info on TST?


Yes. It is still planned for release, but it will be a while - it's down to IS having the time to deal with it.


I guess we could put out some fan-supps in the meantime...if your feeling up to it?

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Upcoming Releases.
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 11:20 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:38 pm
Posts: 629
Location: Birmingham, UK
Profession: Sorcerer
Damian May wrote:
I guess we could put out some fan-supps in the meantime...if your feeling up to it?

Even with Dave's help, I've been unable to progress the Brymstone material, so I think this has gone cold :(

_________________
Cobwebbed Dragon (Lee)

https://www.cobwebbedforest.co.uk/
https://www.dragonwarriors.uk/
https://twitter.com/CobwebbedDragon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Upcoming Releases.
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 12:51 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1375
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Cobwebbed Dragon wrote:
Damian May wrote:
I guess we could put out some fan-supps in the meantime...if your feeling up to it?

Even with Dave's help, I've been unable to progress the Brymstone material, so I think this has gone cold :(


The Khanates book is 98% done.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group