Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:39 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 54  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:03 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1274
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu is angered. He warns the others "This is no woman! At most a witch!" He raises his Javelin to stab her.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:48 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:05 am
Posts: 365
Profession: Sorcerer
Ak'kulula gains his balance and steps rapidly back from the fearful apparition. Unslinging the Staff from his shoulder, he grips it with both hands by its middle section, and pointing the reddish end at the woman, summons to his young mind memories of incredibly hot molten lava he had seen...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:28 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1327
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kuublu struck forward even as a roiling mass of super heated air and cinders rolled past him, the mist blurred and shifted aside avoiding both attacks but as it shifted back into the form of the woman she inclined her head towards Ak'kulula.

The others rounded the corner and lined up behind Kuublu and Ak'kulula....

OOC:

09:24, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu, rolled 19 using 1d20.
09:24, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Ak, rolled 15 using 2d10. Wand fire.
09:25, Today: Damian May, for the NPC misty, rolled 10 using 1d20.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:34 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1274
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu keeps attacking from the side. Doesn't want to go behind her in case a few more missiles 'miss' her...

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:48 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 243
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka calls upon the Protection of Aset (Hold off the Dead spell) to try to protect himself and his colleagues from this grave-cold creature.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:59 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1327
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu keeps attacking from the side. Doesn't want to go behind her in case a few more missiles 'miss' her...


drb1004 wrote:
Chiemeka calls upon the Protection of Aset (Hold off the Dead spell) to try to protect himself and his colleagues from this grave-cold creature.


The woman smiled at Chiemeka and scattered his spell with a gesture, she sent a wave of cold out towards the group which chilled them to their bones......

The wave of dark energy washed over the group and Pulgil, Kuublu and Etwa found their limbs and forms suddenly become sluggish and unresponsive as they swayed on their feet unable to move or even speak...

Only Chiemeka and Ak managed to withstand the onslaught....

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:49 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:05 am
Posts: 365
Profession: Sorcerer
Ak'kulula looks confused for a moment. The apparition seems to...acknowledge himself...in some sort of fashion. He lowers the magical Staff and steps foward, raising his hand towards it, palms out in a gesture of peace. He watches for its reaction.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:59 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1327
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Damian May wrote:
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu keeps attacking from the side. Doesn't want to go behind her in case a few more missiles 'miss' her...


drb1004 wrote:
Chiemeka calls upon the Protection of Aset (Hold off the Dead spell) to try to protect himself and his colleagues from this grave-cold creature.


The woman smiled at Chiemeka and scattered his spell with a gesture, she sent a wave of cold out towards the group which chilled them to their bones......

The wave of dark energy washed over the group and Pulgil, Kuublu and Etwa found their limbs and forms suddenly become sluggish and unresponsive as they swayed on their feet unable to move or even speak...

Only Chiemeka and Ak managed to withstand the onslaught....


howareyou wrote:
Ak'kulula looks confused for a moment. The apparition seems to...acknowledge himself...in some sort of fashion. He lowers the magical Staff and steps foward, raising his hand towards it, palms out in a gesture of peace. He watches for its reaction.


The 'woman' licked her lips and reached out slowly to him to touch his palm....

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:32 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:05 am
Posts: 365
Profession: Sorcerer
Damian May wrote:
The 'woman' licked her lips and reached out slowly to him to touch his palm....

The Mystic withdraws his hand and calls out instead to the apparition.

"Lady. We are but curious explorers desiring to see the glory and splendor of Queen Nyami for ourselves. We mean no harm."
"Why do you trouble us? What is it you wish of us?"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:59 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1327
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
howareyou wrote:
Damian May wrote:
The 'woman' licked her lips and reached out slowly to him to touch his palm....

The Mystic withdraws his hand and calls out instead to the apparition.

"Lady. We are but curious explorers desiring to see the glory and splendor of Queen Nyami for ourselves. We mean no harm."
"Why do you trouble us? What is it you wish of us?"


Later...when he thought back on this moment he would conclude that saying Nyamis name was almost certainly a mistake...

The woman snarled at him as her flesh grew cold and dissolved into the mist and fog again.

She lashed out at him the vapours passing through his form and he felt his breath being pulled out of his lungs as he staggered back.

OOC: -6 hp to Ak.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 54  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group