Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:52 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 54  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:58 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1095
Profession: Barbarian
"Ah, true. What is a treasure if it is sitting in storage? We must use these gifts to protect the people." Kuublu allocates the gifts as described earlier.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:50 pm 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 194
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka takes the tablet and peers at the writing. If he does not recognise the language he will show it to Etwa to see if he is familar with it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:31 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:05 am
Posts: 365
Profession: Sorcerer
Ak'kulula accepts the leather flask from Kubluu reverently. He examines it carefully for awhile holding it in his hands, before popping it into his pack. As the rest of his comrades examine the artifacts they have each received, the Mystic walks around the room, exploring the place.

OOC - Can Ak'kulula discover what the leather flask contains?
Ak'kulula explores the room. Any exits he can see? Anything interesting from searching the walls and corners? Levers perhaps, secret panels?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:00 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1111
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
OOC - Can Ak'kulula discover what the leather flask contains? Given time Chiemeka may be able to.
Any exits? See IC post when Kuublu lifted lid.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:16 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:05 am
Posts: 365
Profession: Sorcerer
Damian May wrote:
As the caskets stone lid is lifted aside a panel in the wall behind it shoots up into the ceiling revealing a cramped passage leading into darkness.

Ak'kulula stares into the dark passage. He reaches out with his keen senses into to the yawning darkness.

He waits patiently for the rest of the party to be ready to continue...

Sorry GM...haha...missed that little line about the exit...with all the shinies that came after it! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:26 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1095
Profession: Barbarian
Everyone lined up and ready to go.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:19 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1111
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
drb1004 wrote:
Chiemeka takes the tablet and peers at the writing. If he does not recognise the language he will show it to Etwa to see if he is familar with it.


Chiemeka recognises enough of the symbols to know this wooden tablet contains a bound casting of Kuks Lash, a powerful striking spell, which can be released by breaking the tablet. ( Shadowbolt)

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:22 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1111
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Etwa takes the carved ivory from Kuublu with an enraptured look on his old face, he gazes at it in awe, " Thankyou, Great Prince. This is a mighty artifact of Nyami spoken of in ancient tales."

" It will guard my people against the unquiet dead..."

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:25 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1111
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
howareyou wrote:
Damian May wrote:
As the caskets stone lid is lifted aside a panel in the wall behind it shoots up into the ceiling revealing a cramped passage leading into darkness.

Ak'kulula stares into the dark passage. He reaches out with his keen senses into to the yawning darkness.

He waits patiently for the rest of the party to be ready to continue...

Sorry GM...haha...missed that little line about the exit...with all the shinies that came after it! :D


This narrow passage goes north a short distance and ends in a pit. Looking down, you see only stygian darkness which the light of your lamps does nothing to dispel. Iron rungs set in the wall of the pit form a ladder of sorts.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:16 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:05 am
Posts: 365
Profession: Sorcerer
The Mystic follows the passage way until the pit. He glances down for a brief moment, then turns back to report his findings.

"Perhaps we rest for the night. Recover our strength. We are some of us injured.."

Ak'kulula turns to Chiemeka, offering the old Wiseman the polished leather flask from his pack. "Revered Sir. This flask contains an enchanted drink. But I know not its effects. Perhaps you can discover something as to its nature?"

OOC - Let's rest for the night. Ak'kulula is quite badly injured.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 54  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group