Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:14 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 44  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 12:29 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1586
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
"What have we found? Perhaps this symbolizes new life. Any thoughts on its significance?"

Kuublu looks for a blood trail....


There are no further signs of the tax collectors trail in this area...

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:47 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 292
Profession: Warlock
Uruka shares his findings with his new found companions. "Perhaps we should search around the area to look for treasure or clues," he says.

OOC: if it is not sacriligeous, Uruka will search the area.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:02 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1557
Profession: Barbarian
"Even in death, he guards these gates. Such commitment, so dutiful are those who have long passed."

Kuublu's voice sounds sad. He falls silent.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:51 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 344
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka kneels briefly and offers a prayer to the goddess Aset to bless the bones of this ancient guardian.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 4:55 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1586
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
After Chiemeka has completed his ritual Uruka searches the tall grasses around the grave but finds nothing of interest...

Looking ahead they see the path reaches a T-junction, they can either turn left or right or possibly choose to strike off into the mist through the long black grass.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 5:29 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 292
Profession: Warlock
Uruka asks his friends if they should search along the clear paths before searching the misty area?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:26 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1557
Profession: Barbarian
"Let us explore the paths. For some reason he (tax collector) was trying to evade his pursuers. But I do not wish to get lost until I know more of this place."

OOC: Does the branch sign point left or right?

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:36 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1586
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
"Let us explore the paths. For some reason he (tax collector) was trying to evade his pursuers. But I do not wish to get lost until I know more of this place."

OOC: Does the branch sign point left or right?



OOC: There is no sign, however the path does stop at a t-junction. So left or right.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:50 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1557
Profession: Barbarian
OOC: Was thinking left, but does anyone want to dispute?

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:55 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 344
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Damian May wrote:
Kharille wrote:
"Let us explore the paths. For some reason he (tax collector) was trying to evade his pursuers. But I do not wish to get lost until I know more of this place."

OOC: Does the branch sign point left or right?



OOC: There is no sign, however the path does stop at a t-junction. So left or right.

[I think Uruka was referring to the branch image on Osain's grave..?]

Kharille wrote:
Was thinking left, but does anyone want to dispute?

I suspect Detect Aura will not help, but unless Chimeka detects anything particular in either direction, he will follow Kuublu's lead.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 44  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group