Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:52 pm 
6th Rank
6th Rank

Profession: Barbarian
” I thank you most humbly. Whatever you could spare to equip us for this quest would be most gratefully accepted. It would seem that not only are the good folk of Saxton, judging by your son, brave and skilled in battle, but are gracious and generous hosts as well” Corvin says with a flourish and formal bow of his head.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:26 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

Profession: Knight
"Yer too kind" says Jacob. "Least we can do, Master, what was yer name again?"

Turning to his son, he asks "And have ye got ev'rythin' ye'll need for the morrow, boy?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:42 am 
6th Rank
6th Rank

"Aye Pa, though I reckon a couple of us could benefit Corvin tending wounds with his salves an stuff, he fixed Lucky in a night an' he was way worse off than us."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:03 pm 
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joshua wrote:
Aye Pa though I reckon a couple of us could benefit Corvin tending wounds with his salves an stuff, he fixed Lucky in a night an he was way worse off than us.

Taking the hint and sensing an expectation of reciprocation Corvin nods and says "Corvin. Corvin Rath. Ah yes, well quite remiss of me. Such a sturdy band I suppose. I'll attend to each of you before we retire. Come and see me and I'll diagnose and treat as each of your maladies require."

OOC Although the party members have seen his sorcerous powers he will still go through some supposed treatment charade involving foul smelling ungents, poultices and, if he has managed to locate any, leeches before casting up to 8x Lesser Healing restoring 2HP per spell (so up to 16HP across the party) but will complete all treatment before midnight. He will heal Father Bretwald and Sten in priority to other party members.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:54 pm 
6th Rank
6th Rank

Nigelor wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Aye Pa though I reckon a couple of us could benefit Corvin tending wounds with his salves an stuff, he fixed Lucky in a night an he was way worse off than us.

Taking the hint and sensing an expectation of reciprocation Corvin nods and says "Corvin. Corvin Rath. Ah yes, well quite remiss of me. Such a sturdy band I suppose. I'll attend to each of you before we retire. Come and see me and I'll diagnose and treat as each of your maladies require."

OOC Although the party members have seen his sorcerous powers he will still go through some supposed treatment charade involving foul smelling ungents, poultices and, if he has managed to locate any, leeches before casting up to 8x Lesser Healing restoring 2HP per spell (so up to 16HP across the party) but will complete all treatment before midnight. He will heal Father Bretwald and Sten in priority to other party members.

Sten has another couple of drinks and heads up to see Corvin before retiring for the night.

OOC sten has a 2 point wound on his cheek from serpent spit and a 3 point wound from a sword on his right hip.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:59 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

"You'll be sleepin at home tonight, lad." says Jacob. Not as a question, as a statement. "Ye say ye need nothin' but there's something me and yer ma would like to give you afore ye go off again."

"An' if any of yer friends need anythin, now's the time to ask."

OOC - that was a hint.

Joshua wrote:
Nigelor wrote:
Joshua wrote:

Sten has another couple of drinks and heads up to see Corvin before retiring for the night.

OOC sten has a 2 point wound on his cheek from serpent spit and a 3 point wound from a sword on his right hip.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:02 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

Father Bretwald is most pleased.

"Thank you for the attention, Master Corvin. I feel much better. Your unguents truly are most... efficacious."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:06 am 
6th Rank
6th Rank

Corvin says to Jacob “Father Bretwald can guard our souls against damnation but a sturdy shield and perhaps a serviceable gambeson of stiff leather and cloth would help guard my mortal body against the swords and arrows of faerie and foul folk we may encounter on our journey.”

OOC so 3x healing spells for Sten, whatever Bretwald required and the balance for whomever has a need. But not a moment after midnight...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:24 am 
6th Rank
6th Rank

"Of course I'm staying at home tonight Pa"

Truly remarkable Corvin thank you the pain has already subsided"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:39 am 
1st Rank
1st Rank

Profession: Sorcerer
Bedwere buys a skin of wine off the barkeep if he can - hair of the dog for the adventure tomorrow - before saying his goodnights and retiring to get a good sleep. He'll be awake at dawn tomorrow to wait in the tavern for everyone to come down, gear packed for travel and shortsword strapped to his side, ready to invite himself on this odd group's expedition.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next