Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:10 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:45 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1064
Profession: Barbarian
"I am really losing track of where we are heading. I wonder whether we should head back since I really can't find the trail. We can come back to this grave and look for him later."

Kuublu calls out and pauses for a moment. He announces that he is here to help. After a short while with little response he is inclined to head back the way they came.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:12 am 
Offline
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 66
Profession: Warlock
Uruka stops to consult his companions on their next move.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:08 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1083
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Carefully trying to trace the way back to the path the trio walks carefully, after some time the path is seen ahead but there are no signs of your earlier foot prints on the white stones, the ground to either side is a coarse patchwork of puddles and snaggled roots. Suddenly a patch of earth beside the path shudders. The turf splits and soil is pushed back as a ghastly gray-hued figure rises from its shallow grave. It watches you for a moment with empty, unblinking eyes.

Then it hefts its spear and lurches towards you.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:17 am 
Offline
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 66
Profession: Warlock
Uruka shouts and attacks.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:58 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1064
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu tries to greet the figure. When it attacks, enraged Kuublu lifts his latest Assegai and tries to 'pacify' the guy for staring at him....

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:03 pm 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 183
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka will hang back for now. If the fight seems to be going against Kuublu and Uruka he will try Dragonbreath (if he can get a clear shot with no risk of hitting the other two) or Hold off the Dead (if he can't).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:38 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1083
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
The two men charged towards the dead man, who raised his spear towards Kuublu.

The slick mud and slippery vegetation made both Urukas and Kuublus blows go wide as did the dead mans.

Unable to release flames at the horror because of his two companions Chiemeka stepped up behind them and traced a symbol of Aset in the air.

The dead man stumbled back away from the other two as Chiemeka came up behind them....

OOC:
15:09, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Chiemeka, rolled 6 using 2d10. Hold off the Dead.
15:07, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu, rolled 17 using 1d20. Att Dead Man.
15:07, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 18 using 1d20. Att Dead Man.
15:18, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Dead Man, rolled 15 using 1d20. Dead Man Stabbing.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:50 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1064
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu presses the attack.


OOC: If possible he will shuffle 45 or even 90 degrees during combat.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:53 am 
Offline
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 66
Profession: Warlock
Uruka continues to strike with his weapon.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:05 pm 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 183
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka calls "Hold! Strike from range if you can - the creature cannot harm you if you stay close to me."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group