Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:37 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 38  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:12 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1229
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu curses at the dark medicine that raised this thing beyond the grave. He feels that perhaps he might put an end to the source of this.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:48 pm 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 158
Profession: Warlock
If the fiend is still 'alive' Uruka strikes at it again.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:28 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1267
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu curses at the dark medicine that raised this thing beyond the grave. He feels that perhaps he might put an end to the source of this.

Firestar76 wrote:
If the fiend is still 'alive' Uruka strikes at it again.


Both Kuublu and Uruka struck hard but the creature was too quick though they did send it leaping away and prevent its attack on Kuublu from succeeding. Chiemeka lashed out at it as it leapt away his staff passing close to it but not striking true.

Another flurry of attacks from friend and foe left the men breathing heavily and the feral corpse hissed at them as it circled the group.

It leapt to attack again but Kuublu was too quick and thrust his assegai into its side as he ducked, it landed roughly skittering back to avoid Chiemeka and Urukas blows.

OOC:

11:20, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Chiemeka, rolled 6 using 1d20.
11:20, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Dead Man, rolled 18 using 1d20.
11:20, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 15 using 1d20.
11:20, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu, rolled 13 using 1d20.


11:24, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Dead Man, rolled 18 using 1d20.
11:24, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Chiemeka, rolled 15 using 1d20.
11:23, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 14 using 1d20.
11:23, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu, rolled 13 using 1d20.


11:27, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Dead Man, rolled 14 using 1d20.
11:26, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Chiemeka, rolled 7 using 1d20.
11:26, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 17 using 1d20.
11:26, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu, rolled 4 using 1d20.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:36 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1229
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu sheds a tear of sympathy. He will free this twisted soul so that he can join his ancestors...

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:06 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 158
Profession: Warlock
This is taking too long Uruka thinks to himself. He continues to strike at the evil creature.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:25 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1267
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu sheds a tear of sympathy. He will free this twisted soul so that he can join his ancestors...


Firestar76 wrote:
This is taking too long Uruka thinks to himself. He continues to strike at the evil creature.



At blinding speed the creature suddenly leapt bodily onto Chiemeka burying chipped fangs into his shoulder and tearing away a chunk of flesh ( -4 hp), as it reared back both Kuublu and Uruka stepped up and plunged their weapons into its back, destroying its ribcage.

The fevered light went out of its eyes and it lurched to the ground and lay still.


OOC:

15:19, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Chiemeka, rolled 15 using 1d20.
15:19, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Dead Man, rolled 2 using 1d20.
15:19, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 8 using 1d20.
15:18, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu, rolled 6 using 1d20.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:54 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1229
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu 'ensures' that this soul is laid to rest. Distasteful, but he will do his 'duty'... ...but to dirty his Assegai... He looks to Chiemekas wound and tries to help clean the wounds, as well as his own.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:11 pm 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 158
Profession: Warlock
Uruka wipes his brows and looks at his battered companions. He dresses their wounds and will cast heal injury of needed. After that he will see which direction to go to.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:17 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 226
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka thanks his companions for their help, but begs them to tend to their own wounds, as he calls blessings from Aset onto himself (casts Lesser Healing twice).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:43 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1267
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Catching their breath and summoning healing energies the trio looked about them.

The path continued along the fence line, now curving slightly to the right, two other paths branched heading off at 45 degree angles away from the fenceline.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 38  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group