Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:59 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:06 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1177
Profession: Barbarian
"Later generations have thrived in peace! The land is unified and your descendants proliferate! Please release the remaining souls so that they can return to join their ancestors and descendants! We will instruct the nearby villages, descendants of your people to make their offerings and you can rest eternally. Let the future generations live! Tell us if you there is anything else you wish!"

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:24 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1208
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
"Later generations have thrived in peace! The land is unified and your descendants proliferate! Please release the remaining souls so that they can return to join their ancestors and descendants! We will instruct the nearby villages, descendants of your people to make their offerings and you can rest eternally. Let the future generations live! Tell us if you there is anything else you wish!"


" I wish.....I wish....I wish to scour the Wagadoun filth from My lands and mount their cow-heads on spears at all the gates of the lands!"

The smoldering fires of his eyes roared back to life and he leant forward on the blade...

" Smash the skull. Or I will sow your bodies in the earth. Comply or die!"




OOC:

08:19, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu, rolled 20 using 1d20. Persuasion. Oh dear......

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:32 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1177
Profession: Barbarian
"Generations have passed! The tribes have intermingled, your sons and daughters know not of that age, and you will never be able to destroy all, it would be as if you slay your own sons and daughters! Even if you lived eternally you cannot identify and slay all the sons and daughters of Wagadoun! We can release you and you can explore the lands, see how your posterity thrives!"

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:44 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1208
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
"Generations have passed! The tribes have intermingled, your sons and daughters know not of that age, and you will never be able to destroy all, it would be as if you slay your own sons and daughters! Even if you lived eternally you cannot identify and slay all the sons and daughters of Wagadoun! We can release you and you can explore the lands, see how your posterity thrives!"


" Then do so!", he whispered with hate. " Destroy the skull."

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:34 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1177
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu moves like a fish on land and flops about.....

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:54 pm 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 142
Profession: Warlock
Realizing that Drajan wants his freedom, Uruka realizes that freedom in guilt like what the undead is experiencing is no freedom.

"No, your majesty, not your freedom for that of others. I can't...", Uruka says.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:41 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1177
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu smiles... It takes a lot of effort but he laughs.... weakly....

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:03 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1208
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
" Then you have chosen death.", Dajan stated as the roots holding him were torn free and he swept forward with his great bone blade towards Uruka.

Uruka desperately lunged forward under the blade which grazed his brow, he lifted the horned halberd and struck deep into Dajans chest, then dug in his heels and lifted driving the horns even further through the leathery torso.

Dajan swung his head about and fixed upon Urukas face, " Well struck......I will rise again.....but know that you have earned my respect this day......", as he finished the ancient being began to crumble to dust and mist and was soon nothing but a memory....

OOC:

07:57, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Dajan, rolled 12 using 1d20.
07:56, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 1 using 1d20.
07:57, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 2 using 1d20. Smite.

Holy shit! How? Blessings of the dice save you lucky bastards!

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:38 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 142
Profession: Warlock
Uruka immediately moves to his wounded companions to tend to their wounds. He casts heal injury on the sorcerer first knowing that his magic can revive the prince. If he has anymore magic remaining, he will revive the prince.

After that he will see if there's anything useful in the place to loot.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:55 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1208
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Chiemeka rouses as healing energies flow into him though he is still feeling rather worse for wear. ( +5 hp)

Kuublu does not badly injured but Urukas ministrations are unable to cure the weakness in his limbs. ( +3 hp. Uruka is now out of mp.)

The mist is still thick and cloying, though it has thinned a little. Through it he sees six alcoves: three to his left, two to his right and one larger one ahead.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group