Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:42 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:08 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1372
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
The three of them stole into the scrub skirting the governor and the two rough looking men with him.

Chiemeka summoned an image of a sweat streaked man...somewhere between Kuublu and Uruka in build and features riding a terrified looking donkey at pace bursting over the ridge top and clattering down the trail to disappear into the darkness and vanish as it reached the magics limits.

" Was that him? Where are the others? Farmer could have got them..."


" Lets head down, that beast won't last long...and ours are rested.", Buzwe snarled as they started mounting the cart.

As the men readied themselves to go the companions snuck into the scrub, the two warriors move silently through the bush, but Chiemeka stepped down on a dry branch which snapped with a loud crack.

The other two men seemed not to notice but Buzwes head shot up with a suspicious looked and he scanned the scrub where they were hiding.....


OOC:
The enemys have -3 Perception due to the Illusion.
10:01, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Chiemeka, rolled 15 using 2d10. Fail.
10:01, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu, rolled 9 using 2d10. Pass.
10:01, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 10 using 2d10. Pass.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:40 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1327
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu gets down and goes quiet and motionless.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:16 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1372
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu gets down and goes quiet and motionless.


Buzwe glared at the concealing scrub then shrugged and mounted the ox cart and the cart trundled away down the tril toward Orha.

OOC:

20:10, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Chiemeka, rolled 13 using 2d10. Almost...
20:09, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu, rolled 10 using 2d10.
20:09, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 14 using 2d10.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:40 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 204
Profession: Warlock
Uruka stays still not moving. His entertainer training in poise has taught him to do so to an extent


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:10 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1327
Profession: Barbarian
OOC: Well, its unavoidable, we're going to head to Orha. Maybe we can further deceive them with a combination of shiny things, the knobkerrie and others. Perhaps we can commandeer some donkey mounts or at least, temporary disable their wheels. Would be better if Buzwe returns to this area of the jungle.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:48 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1372
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
The trio made their way carefully down through the scrub to the outskirts of the kraal built around the village, within they could hear Buzwe yelling at Ilwe the smith and the old woman, whose name they hadn't caught, asking them where the rider who had just past through had gone. The villagers, having no knowledge of any rider ( illusory or not), were telling him they knew nothing. he was beginning to threaten imprisonment or violence....

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:39 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1372
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
The three of them avoided the crowded area and snuck round the edges of the kraal until they found another gate in the thorned branches.

An old man stood there, looking sleepy and peering off towards the centre of the village where Buzwe was screaming at the old woman.

He looked up blearily as the three appeared at the gate, " Huh? Who are you....not hyena, so thats a change. Are you with the loud one?"

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:01 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1327
Profession: Barbarian
"Buzwe? He's busy looking for some people. Seems quite annoying whatever his problem is. I think I saw them head towards Igha. Perhaps you should go tell him so that he can leave them alone!"

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:00 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 204
Profession: Warlock
Uruka grunts in agreement. He wonders if this old man can stop the crazed governor


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:33 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1372
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
The old man waggled his bushy eyebrows at Kuublu, " Not a chance. In you come before something hungry drags you off.", he removed the bar from the gate and let them enter.

" Now go away before he sees you with me, I don't need that kind of trouble at my age."

Finding their bearings for a few moments they located the stables and their own donkeys who nuzzled against Kuublu, there were two other donkeys in here and a bedraggled looking eland.

The companions looked back and forth between the animals, finally choosing one of the village donkeys which tried to bite the strangers handling it.

Kuublu brought out the knobkerrie and lashed it to the donkeys tail, they led the rather annoyed animal out from its pen and to the stable door.

Once there Chiemeka had an idea and took from Uruka one of the grave goods he had found and presented it to the animal, the donkeys ears went back at the scent of undeath and sorcery and it began bucking wildly. They released it to avoid being injured and it shot out into the night towards the village centre.

Listening, there was a sudden series of shouts and Buzwe stopped his berating, then a sudden yell in Buzwes voice, " Get it! See! On the tail! Get it!".

There were screams from some of the villagers and people began running past the stable door away from the village centre....

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group