Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:54 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 44  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:14 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1372
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Staying out of sight as best they could the trio watched the crowd rapidly thin at the village centre, one of Buzwes men was chasing the donkey away from the village centre and disappeared from sight behind some homes. The other stood at Buzwes side as he continued to face off with the smith and headwoman.

" If that knobkerrie is here that means they are here and you have been lying to your Governor! The penalty for such disrespectful and traitorous actions is death."

" However, I am a compassionate man so only one of you need pay the penalty this time."


The smith stepped forward, " Me."

The old woman grabbed his arm, " I have few seasons left anyway...take me."

The man at Buzwes side raised the huge machete in his right hand and stepped forward.....

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:27 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1327
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu steps out.

"Buzwe! You are charged with high treason! Lay down your arms and come with me peacefully! In the name of Third King Djimon Oublu, Fourth of his Name!"

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:41 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 257
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chimeka steps out with Kuublu, standing to the side and slightly behind, in a show of support.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:40 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 204
Profession: Warlock
Uruka steps out ready to attack
He casts enhancement before stepping out


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:43 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1372
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu steps out.

"Buzwe! You are charged with high treason! Lay down your arms and come with me peacefully! In the name of Third King Djimon Oublu, Fourth of his Name!"


drb1004 wrote:
Chimeka steps out with Kuublu, standing to the side and slightly behind, in a show of support.


Firestar76 wrote:
Uruka steps out ready to attack.

OOC: He casts enhancement before stepping out.


Buzwe turned from the two elders as Kuublu called out, " Nonsense! Your false accusations will die with yourselves."

He turned to the man beside him and they charged towards Kuublu and Chiemeka, as they drew near Uruka also stepped out from the stable.

Both men are armed with machetes and sturdy wood and leather shields....they both wear buffalo-hide vests.

OOC: Now in combat.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:24 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1327
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu is enraged. Again he bares the whites of his eyes as he gets stuck in... He shouts a warcry consisting of a high pitched yodel....

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:53 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 204
Profession: Warlock
Uruka attacks with his enhanced powers, cursing the evil governor and his family.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:00 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1372
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu is enraged. Again he bares the whites of his eyes as he gets stuck in... He shouts a warcry consisting of a high pitched yodel....


Firestar76 wrote:
Uruka attacks with his enhanced powers, cursing the evil governor and his family.


The foor men charged into the fray, Kuublu and Buzwe clashing first, Uruka trailing slightly to clash against the other man.

Blades danced back and forth, coming within inches of flesh, there were two cries of pain as blades slipped past shields and Kuublu and the man at Buzwes side were both bleeding badly.

The four combatants circled again...




OOC:

21:24, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Enforcer 1, rolled 8 using 1d20. Att Uruka. Miss.
21:22, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Buzwe, rolled 7 using 1d20. Att Kuublu. Hit.
21:49, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Buzwe, rolled 3 using 1d8. ABR Success. -4 hp to Kuublu.
21:50, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu, rolled 4 using 1d6. Shield fails.
21:22, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 6 using 1d20. Att Enforcer. Hit.
21:52, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Enforcer 1, rolled 5 using 1d6. Shield Fails.
21:52, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 4 using 1d8+1. ABR Success. -5 hp to Enforcer 1.
21:22, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu, rolled 12 using 1d20. Att Buzwe. Miss.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:07 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1327
Profession: Barbarian
"Your treachery has been uncovered! You turn against your lord! You are nothing more than the dust beneath my feet!"

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:37 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 204
Profession: Warlock
Uruka continues striking at his opponent, cursing his family for bearing a traitor like him.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 44  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group