Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:05 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:51 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 256
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka does likewise, wondering if a gout of flame over their heads would be enough to scare them off if they become aggressive...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:46 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1371
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
The three men hunker down in cover and it seems the huge birds do not notice them, soon they move off through the trees.

Waiting a short while the men saw that the coast was clear and moved on, after another hour or so they disturbed a brightly coloured flock of large parrots gathered about something on the ground.

Image

As they drew closer they noted these were unlike any parrots they had previously seen, heavy set and with featherless heads and necks...their faces were stained red and as the men looked at the ground between the birds they saw a mans body lying there torn asunder and spread about. The birds, for their part, regarded the trio with interest.....

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:05 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1325
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu considers these to be some kind of scavenger. Noting their confidence, Kuublu wonders whether there may be more of them. He doesn't think eating leaves is going to pacify this lot so he readies his Assegai and approaches… Doubt we can outrun them anyway...

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:21 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 203
Profession: Warlock
A fight Uruka muses. He casts enhancement and wades into the battle.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:23 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1371
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu considers these to be some kind of scavenger. Noting their confidence, Kuublu wonders whether there may be more of them. He doesn't think eating leaves is going to pacify this lot so he readies his Assegai and approaches… Doubt we can outrun them anyway...


Firestar76 wrote:
A fight Uruka muses. He casts enhancement and wades into the battle.


As the two men approach the strange parrots the birds alight and begin croaking and screeching as they flap up into the branches above.

As the two men looked up at the escaping birds there was a sudden flash of movement from between the trees to their right and Chiemeka called out a warning as two large creatures rushed at them.

The two creatures were built somewhat like hyena but they had thick armoured, almost crocodilian skin, their jaws were equal in size to a hippos but filled with sharp tusk-like teeth, a long thick rigid tail brought their full size to almost four metres in length. Their clawed feet gripped the fallen tree trunk as they lunged at the two men....

Image

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:36 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1325
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu roars as he advances to attack.

OOC: Time to rumble!

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:49 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 203
Profession: Warlock
Uruka strikes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:06 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 256
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Thought I'd replied to this... clearly not!

Chiemeka will Weaken the creature attacking Kuublu.

Magical Attack: 18
Weaken first synapsid: 2d10 12


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:05 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1371
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Uruka and Kuublu fell back as the two sets of snapping jaws drew close, both were able to avoid being savaged and Uruka was able to score a glancing blow through the creatures thick hide. Chiemeka spat a curse at the creature facing Kuublu and it was momentarily stymied.....


OOC:
07:43, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Syn2, rolled 8 using 1d20. vs. Uruka. Fail.
07:43, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Syn1, rolled 19 using 1d20. vs. Kuublu. Fail
07:42, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 4 using 1d20. vs Syn2. Hit.
08:00, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 6 using 1d8+1. ABR Success. 5 dam to Syn2.
07:42, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu, rolled 11 using 1d20. Just Misses.
Chiemekas Weaken takes effect on Syn1.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:59 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1325
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu keeps attacking. These things will need to look further for a meal.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group