Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:14 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 20  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:42 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 233
Profession: Warlock
Bouyed by his successful strike, Uruka continues striking, this time without his trade mark curses on his opponents' parentage.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:22 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 283
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
As the fighters seem to be managing, Chiemeka will save his energies for now...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:53 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1431
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Both Kuublu and Uruka score strikes on their enemies broad shoulders, Kuublus opponent winces a little and pulls back a bit. Urukas seems enraged by the attack and lunges forward the wide jaws seem destined to snap shut on Urukas head but at the last moment he throws his shield in the way and the jaws close about it tearing it painfully from his grasp and reducing it to a mass of leather and splinters.

The beast facing Kuublu butts its head against the other with a strange guttural mewling sound, the other huffs loudly but does not take its eyes off of Uruka....



OOC:
09:46, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 1 using 1d6. Shield Saved. But destroyed.

09:45, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Syn2, rolled 1 using 1d20. Critical.

09:45, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Syn1, rolled 12 using 1d20. Miss.

09:45, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 10 using 1d20. Hit.

09:45, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu, rolled 7 using 1d20. Hit.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:21 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1398
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu glares at them, with weapon and shield raised....

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:43 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 233
Profession: Warlock
Shocked, Uruka pauses momentarily before striking.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:29 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1431
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu glares at them, with weapon and shield raised....


Firestar76 wrote:
Shocked, Uruka pauses momentarily before striking.


Both creatures suddenly lunged forward and Uruka slashed out at one of them but the creature wasn't where he expected, they were lunging not at the men but at the remains on the ground scooping up portions into their trough like jaws they leapt back again. They stopped a metre or so away and watched the trio guardedly for a moment...they seemed tensed to run away...



OOC:

13:13, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 12 using 1d20. Miss.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:08 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1398
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu gestures to the others to move away, behind him. He'll back of. Seems like this is a nest, good thing they showed up to scare off those scavengers. Kuublu unconsciously bows slightly as a mark of respect, despite these things being no more than animals, or so he thinks.

Or maybe they're feasting too...

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:35 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 283
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka backs off slowly...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:27 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 233
Profession: Warlock
Uruka retreats carefully, upset that he has lost his shield.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:13 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1431
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
With their respective portions of the carcass the two creatures pad off into the jungle and disappear from sight, looking up the trio discover that all the birds have vanished and they seem to be alone once more.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 20  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group