Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:47 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:33 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1384
Profession: Barbarian
Yeah, we get onto the ground, then hide, and then we run in, rescue the prisoners....

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:28 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1417
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
In response to Urukas shout suddenly lowed croaking calls and caws began to sound around the upper rim of the compound, several of the woven wooden structures split open and strangely proportioned muscular figures raised bows towards the sound source.

The nearest one opened and 3 figures emerged moving along the inner walkway at the top of the 'wall' to attempt to see down the walls surface and the buttress trees trunks.

Uruka scrambled down, passing the rope to Kuublu and the three of them attempted to climb down the tree at speed.

Chiemeka slipped at the 30m mark but both Kuublu and Uruka steadied him and stopped his fall.

As they approached the bottom of the tree a great arrow buried itself in the tree trunk...but its flight seemed to spark a loud debate of caws and crys above for some reason.....

OOC:

19:21, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Chiemeka, rolled 13 using 1d20. Fail.
19:21, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu, rolled 3 using 1d20. Success margin 6
19:21, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 9 using 1d20. Success margin 4

Extra successes from Kuublu and Uruka assist Chiemeka.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:12 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1384
Profession: Barbarian
That arrow should give a good hand hold. Lets get into the ground floor and then find a place to hide. Preferably somewhere near the entrance so we can slip in.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:19 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 274
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
If we need a distraction, I could cook up some sort of illusion...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:43 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1384
Profession: Barbarian
Last minute thing, if they're onto us, we create a giant chicken and get them to chase....

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:08 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1417
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
The trio reached the ground and hid among the buttress roots of the support tree, there was no sign of the pivot gate being opened but they did hear three dry slapping sounds and then intermittent sounds of claws on wood descending slowly....

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:42 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 225
Profession: Warlock
Uruka gestures to his mates asking what to do next.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:45 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1384
Profession: Barbarian
"Lets evade, disappear, hide in the vegetation and observe their patrol movements. I recommend we move out 1km into the dense forest."

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:57 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1417
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Following Kuublus suggestion the three leg it away from the compound and into the jungle, turning at the last moment before they leave the clearing ruka sees three figures complete their rope descent down the side of the wall and stare out into the night towards the rustling branches of their passage.

.................

Regrouping after a few minutes the three men crouched in the jungle, the sounds of thousands of frogs and insects was all around them and in the distance and in the trees above were sounds of larger animals undertaking their nightly activities.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:26 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1384
Profession: Barbarian
OOC: Well, they might still be able to track us, we want to get in. Wonder if we can ambush their patrols, maybe even interrogate them. Wonder if they might wander out to defecate…. Lets try to observe their movements from a suitable concealed location….

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group