Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:16 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 44  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:44 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 283
Profession: Warlock
Uruka follows, trying his best to not make a sound.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:47 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 339
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka is happy to observe, and perhaps even ambush, but less comfortable with the idea of 'interrogation'.

I do have the Peer and Oracle spells if we want to take a look inside the compound or try to gain some (no doubt highly cryptic) insight into what's going on...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:10 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1533
Profession: Barbarian
OOC: You know, maybe we know enough intelligence to inform the garrison. At least we know theres this base out here. Not our job to go down fighting 3 vs the whole lot of them. PEER would be good, some more reconaissance before we get out of here.

Seems suicidal to attack a fortress. its a bit like taking on a sapper who has 'dug in'....

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:16 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 339
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Reinforcements would be helpful..!

Peer has a range of 20m, and I can then see in a 3m circle from the point I choose.

GM: are we close enough for me to see inside the compound with Peer, or do we need to move closer?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:28 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1567
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
OOC: Your a tad too far away at the moment, the 'cleared' area around the compound is about 40m at it narrowest point and Kharille directed that you would be heading into the jungle.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:45 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 283
Profession: Warlock
Uruka offers to move closer.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:28 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 339
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
I'm not sure we can while still concealing ourselves from their sentries.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:34 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1533
Profession: Barbarian
Way I see it, they'll send out search parties. Wonder whether we should conserve our energies and focus on getting back, or trying something intelligent like lead them out and burn their food supplies.... Again, brings us back to this place and figuring how to get in.

Wonder if they have a sanitation system...

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:37 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 283
Profession: Warlock
OOC: In such a case I suggest we leave and inform first. Even enhancement would not make me superman


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:49 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1567
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
As the trio crouches in the brush the night is alive with crawling, creeping and buzzing insects and small animals. Kuublu suggests camping for the night and trying to find a patrol, though you have seen no sign of patrols since you arrived. Others wish to return from the Forest of Storms back to more familiar lands....

Nearby larger forms move through the undergrowth bent on their own nightly activities though none of the denizens have taken an interest in the three men yet...

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 44  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group