Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:05 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 31  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:37 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 258
Profession: Warlock
Uruka stays out of sight and conceals himself until the birdmen leaves.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:22 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 311
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Damian May wrote:
The guard watched the surrounding jungle carefully and the two solidly built birds stalked the perimeter hunting lizards and patrolling...

Are they patrolling far enough from the main encampment that they could be ambushed without being seen?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:53 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1510
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
After an hour or so the slavers de-camped and headed south once again across the narrow waterway, the trio again took up behind them trailing them cautiously through the jungle. Whilst Uruka is able to slip through the undergrowth without incident it seems Kuublu and Chiemeka somehow attract the attention of the two huge birds stalking beside the slave caravan and they stop and let out rattling calls. The Volucreth immediately circle around the slaves and draw their weapons facing outwards.....

OOC:

10:43, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Chiemeka ( Base 14), rolled 13 using 2d10. Fail with modifiers.
10:43, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka ( Base 16), rolled 11 using 2d10. Pass with modifiers.
10:43, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu ( Base 14), rolled 13 using 2d10. Fail with modifiers.

Volucreth Perception: 4
Dometicated Terror Bird Perception: 6

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:53 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 258
Profession: Warlock
Uruka silently casts an illusion of a man and sends it in the path of the birdmen to distract them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:11 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1510
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Firestar76 wrote:
Uruka silently casts an illusion of a man and sends it in the path of the birdmen to distract them.


The two terror birds react before the volucreth do and charge after the man as it disappears up the path and away from the clearing. The volucreth caw to each other and look to the taller one who cocks a head to the side and holds a hand up....they pause and wait for orders....

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:20 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1462
Profession: Barbarian
OOC: We should slink away further whilst they're distracted....

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:24 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 311
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Looks like they haven't taken the bait yet. Perhaps we should hang on to see if they do...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:24 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 258
Profession: Warlock
Uruka hides and continues to use the man as a bait


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:46 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1510
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Firestar76 wrote:
Uruka hides and continues to use the man as a bait


Uruka tries his best to make the illusion of the man appear realistic but the terror birds are incredibly fast moving and it will soon become apparent that this is not an ordinary man they are chasing....

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:50 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1510
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Jaafan stood with the others as suddenly a man burst out of the jungle and ran down the game trail and away, the two huge hook-beaked birds raced after him but his captors formed a ring of blades around Jaafan and the other prisoners. The horrors he had witnessed the previous night were still burned into his memory, but he had not given up....whenever he could he worked at the collar around his throat with the iron nail hidden in his cheek....he was making slow progress but perhaps this was a sign of hope?

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 31  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group