Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:32 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 300 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:44 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1510
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
But it was neither men nor monkeys that rushed out of the green to lunge at the small group of humans gathered there but horrors the likes of which none of them had seen before...

The creatures were heavily armoured and looked a lot like the small red headed and brown centipedes that lived under rocks about villages and in the fields..but these were not small...each was over 3m long and its shield like head carried two massive pincers that glistened with a thick clear substance.

The four men had placed themselves between the creatures and the others and so it was they who were attacked first....

OOC:

Combat actions ( and rolls if you want), seeing them first means they will act after you do this round. There are six enemies, any not engaged will attempt to get past and grab a 'civilian'

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:06 am 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:28 pm
Posts: 56
Profession: Knave
Jaafan tries to position himself to lure two of the six creatures in to focusing on him. He jabs with his spear at one of them.

OOC - I’ll try to draw the attention of two, attack one. If both engage me I’ll use my full defense against only one of them.

Attack 13 (under my spear to hit but probably not after removing centipede defenses) - Attack Roll: 1d20 13

Bypass 4 - Bypass Roll: 2d4 4


Last edited by Ultstadt on Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:12 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1462
Profession: Barbarian
OOC: Grabs a kid and starts to run.... Don t see us having much luck against these....

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:53 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 309
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Excluding those that Jaafan is attacking, Chiemeka calls on Neb-Nofre to envelop the creature nearest the civilians in jungle growth.

Tangleroots at giant centipede: 2d10 7 (SPEED=14)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:02 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1462
Profession: Barbarian
OOC: Come to think of it, since jaafan is fighting... Might as well join the fun... Kuublu attacks...

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:44 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 258
Profession: Warlock
OOC: Uruka casts turncoat on the monster.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:06 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1510
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Ultstadt wrote:
Jaafan tries to position himself to lure two of the six creatures in to focusing on him. He jabs with his spear at one of them.

OOC - I’ll try to draw the attention of two, attack one. If both engage me I’ll use my full defense against only one of them.

Attack 13 (under my spear to hit but probably not after removing centipede defenses) - Attack Roll: 1d20 13

Bypass 4 - Bypass Roll: 2d4 4



drb1004 wrote:
Excluding those that Jaafan is attacking, Chiemeka calls on Neb-Nofre to envelop the creature nearest the civilians in jungle growth.

Tangleroots at giant centipede: 2d10 7 (SPEED=14)



Firestar76 wrote:
OOC: Uruka casts turncoat on the monster.



Urukas eyes flashed green for a moment and he made a twisting gesture with his right hand and suddenly one of the huge multi-legged beings lunged to the side and attacked one of its fellows the two creatures rolled away into the jungle thrashing and hissing like teakettles...

Jaafan and Kuublu struck out with their weapons but neither found their mark.

Chiemeka called on the jungle and suddenly the creature racing towards him was caught up in a tangle of vines, roots and liana; it thrashed about trying to escape.

The three remaining creatures lashed out at the three warriors, Kuublu and Uruka managed to evade their enemies mandibles, but Jaafan was bitten..though it seemed the venomous jaws were unable to inject their payload he was still badly cut...

The 'civilians hung back pressing themselves against the tree trunks....



OOC:


12:04, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu, rolled 16 using 1d20. Attack.

12:03, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 6 using 2d10. MA 15 MD 4.

12:56, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Velocipede U, rolled 8 using 1d20. Attack. Miss

12:56, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Velocipede K, rolled 16 using 1d20. Attack. Miss

12:55, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Velocipede J, rolled 8 using 1d20. Attack. Hit -3 hp.
13:00, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Jaafan, rolled 6 using 1d6. Shield. Fail.
13:03, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Jaafan, rolled 7 using 3d6. Poison. Saves. Not unconcious.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:29 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1462
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu curses as he continues to slash at his foe.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:50 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 258
Profession: Warlock
Uruka casts Turncoat on another foe that is unhurt


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:34 pm 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:28 pm
Posts: 56
Profession: Knave
Jaafan growls at the centipede whose mandibles pierced his flesh. He stabbed out again with his spear, hoping his fury might guide his spear.

Attack Roll: 1d20 8

Bypass Roll: 2d4 7


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 300 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group