Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:49 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1065 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 11:22 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1991
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Damian May wrote:
Kuublu:



"It seems... ...the least I can do. It is a debt passed to me by my ancestors.... I accept."


" Most excellent. Then an oath is sworn."

" Bring to me six thinking and reasoning beings to occupy these alcoves.....or a seed of great power. A powerful working of sorcery or godly power."

" To aid you in this I give you these fruits, one for each of your companions if they will join themselves to your oath. You need only eat them to receive my blessings.

I am ancient and your lives are fleeting so I give you ten years from this day to complete your task......if you do not do so you will be brought, each of you, in a moment to stand your place in the alcoves."


There was a sudden flash of white light and Kuublu could see his companions again before him and the room had returned to normal.

**********************************************************************************

Kuublu sudden appeared in a blinding flash of light stumbling from one of the alcoves in his hnds was a carved ebony bowl in which sat a number of white star apples which seemed to glow slightly in the dim light....

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 1:56 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1777
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu is relieved to see the others. He explains to them about his encounter. Asking if they would join in this new quest and suggesting we all go do some major grave robbing project....

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 6:20 am 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 631
Profession: Knight
"Let me think about this, Prince. These apples, hmm, what will they do to us?"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 8:04 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 404
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka takes one of the apples.

I have already pledged you my loyalty, Your Highness. Where do we begin?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 11:56 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1777
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu gives a faint grin....

"lets find out..."

Kuublu grabs an apple, just before he bites into one, he passes the bowl to Chiemeka, in case he has issues holding it steady...

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 8:35 pm 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 631
Profession: Knight
"All in.."

Chastu takes a fruit and bites into it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 8:38 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 404
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka watches Kuublu carefully, and assuming his healing talents are not immediately called upon, takes an apple and bites into it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 7:22 pm 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 631
Profession: Knight
"Whoa. I feel good.."

Chastu flexes his muscles.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 12:54 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1777
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu grins, his eyes light up as he takes on a more agreeable facial expression. It appears he may have grown taller or stopped stooping, he seems to take on more of his surroundings as he marvels at the effects....

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 2:06 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1991
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
The room suddenly floods with white light and all the companions find themselves standing outside the walls in bright sunlight.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1065 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group