Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:26 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:17 am 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 662
Profession: Knight
Bedwere stiffens further, his mouth opening in a sheer rictus; his arms outstretch slowly.

The hissing of the crone's hair intensifies.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:34 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:32 pm
Posts: 204
Profession: Barbarian
Realising their peril Corvin casts Lash to send a tendril of eldritch power to scourge the abomination before them.

Quote:
The tendril strikes with an Attack of 17, rolls 1d10 for Armour Bypass and inflicts 1d6+2 points of damage before dissipating into acrid-smelling mist.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:20 am 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:17 pm
Posts: 47
Location: Bristol, UK
Profession: Hunter
Unnerved by the hissing which sounded too much like a viper pit he had once stumbled across in Marazid, Max drops to a crouch so as to present a low profile and triggers a crossbow bolt at the abomination that has emerged from around the corridor.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:59 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
From the rear of the group Laila nocked an arrow and fired.....it missed by quite a bit...

ATT 14 - ? ( Bow): 1d20 19

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:41 am 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 556
Profession: Warlock
Calder moves to protect his friends, raising his shield instinctively to avoid looking at the beast he suspects turn his friends stiff


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:59 am 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 662
Profession: Knight
"Elaine!" hisses Bretwald. "Look away! Look away! as he averts his gaze.

Those who remember tbe tale of Vallandar will like remember that Elaine had a key part in Vallandr's fall. She worked for Morgrin, tempting one of
Vallandar’s knights away from the King so his half-brother could deliver the lethal blow to Vallandar’s unguarded flank. Cursed by the gods for her misuse of her beauty, she was stripped of that beauty, cursed to what lies ahead of you this day.


Bedwere stiffens further, all movement nearly ceased, as a pallor falls across him.

Realising their peril Corvin casts Lash to send a tendril of eldritch power to scourge the abomination before them. The tendril lashes close to the terrible creature and her head snakes hiss as it sizzles by.

Unnerved by the hissing which sounded too much like a viper pit he had once stumbled across in Marazid, Max drops to a crouch so as to present a low profile and triggers a crossbow bolt at the abomination that has emerged from around the corridor. The bolt hits the creature in the arm, and she staggers back slightly. Her face presents a foul rictus of pain and hate, as she raises her sword and rushes you. All around her head, her snakes come alive, hissing and dripping venom all the way.

Lucky closes with her and stabs with his spear. Yet now, though he has dealt her a blow, perhaps he is too close...

From the rear of the group Laila nocked an arrow and fired.....it missed by quite a bit...

Drystan similarly fires an arrow off, in the same manner as Laila...

Calder moves to protect his friends, raising his shield instinctively to avoid looking at the beast he suspects turn his friends stiff.

Sir Sten stays behind, his gaze away from the creature, raising his weapon in protest.

What do you all do?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:17 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Laila fires again but is so frazzled by the weirdness that is happening that she hits the wall of the corridor.


ATT 14 - ?: 1d20 17

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:16 pm 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:17 pm
Posts: 47
Location: Bristol, UK
Profession: Hunter
With a sense of satisfaction that dispels his earlier nerves Max sees the bolt hit home hard.

Knowing that it’ll take him just shy of twenty seconds to reload the crossbow, he makes a judgement call and sets about the task as quickly and effectively as he is able. Heeding the priest’s advice he makes sure to keep his eyes averted.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group